Why are gigas so stupid?

Jerry25712

this posts name probably sounded weird but Im serious, today in p+ I went to look for the giga that spawns when the island is generated and found it. luckily it was a male so I can breed them, unluckily it was very stupid. upon spotting me it ran around circles didnt try to hit me once then when I was shooting it with tranq arrows, then it got stuck in a rock and fell unconscious  I tamed it but even after that it was still stupid. I wanted to transfer it to my non p+ island so I could breed gigas, when I arrived at the green obelisk it kept walking of the platform into the hole thing around it. why is such a powerful "apex" predator so stupid, I hope its children arent like this  

23 hours ago, ini550 said:

They aren’t much better when tamed.  Muffin stubbed a toe?  Rage chomp!  Stumbled down a tiny cliff?  Rage chomp! I exaggerate, but not by much.  I think getting eaten by your own giga is an Ark rite of passage.

its when they are wandering or wild that they are most stupid if one is following you they are pretty dumb and if youre riding it its your fault

Archived