Snapshot_16/Host connection timeout

dragonbutt

OKAY so before I even begin to explain what i have tried heres my computer specs(please note im am SUPER new to learning all the things a decent gaming computer/laptop needs or has so if i miss something lemme know and ill find it for you as fast as i can.) 

NVIDIA GTX 1050 Ti
8gb DDR4 SDRAM
processor is i5- 7300HQ 2.5ghz

OKAY SO our mod list is the following(not in order)
♦ skies of nazca
♦ difficulty 34++
♦ARK Eternal
♦Classic Flyers
♦Ultra Stacks
♦Ecos rp decor
♦ecos tek decor
♦Ecos garden decor
♦Awesome Teleporters
♦S+
♦Castles keeps and forts

Load order: 515417728,878297372,761535755,731604991,895711211,889745138,764755314,741203089,880871931,816908578,720200839

Ive tried the following fixes so far; 

♦ File Validation
♦Unsubscribing from all mods/resubbing
♦Downloading via the ark screen/join server download method.
♦Totally reinstalled ARK(2 times now)
♦ Toggled superfetch(which caused me to be unable to play on our rag server???? toggled back and its fine)
♦ Toggled IPv6(actually made it worse; instant connection loss, toggled back) 
♦Deleted all Snapshot_16 files(done this every time its happened so far)
♦ Tried connecting via ethernet(didnt work)

Does ANYONE have a fix? This has been going on for nearly 2 weeks now for just this one server. I can get on my private rag server just fine; it even has more mods than the one i currently need to get on. Both are rented via Nitrous Networks. I should also add that it came out of nowhere. One day I loaded in fine and then the next i suddenly cant get in it at all. (got in once since this started instantly disconnected though i was able to see my characters health,food,water ect bars; was black screen though.

Hmmm, usually when it get stuck on snapshot 16 or 14 or 10, I just close ark, then relaunch it and it works (Happens mostly when I spam join on a full server to try to get a slot)... I guess this doesn't work for you... 

Connection to host lost happens before you get in or while you are playing? Because if it's before, it means either you don't have all the mods up to date and it's downloading them, in this case, just keep trying. Or it's too much mods for your computer, by the time it loads everything, your connection is lost, but this should be on potatoes PC. 

Is it specific to this server? Can you connect on an official server? 

12 hours ago, Paroxyde said:

Hmmm, usually when it get stuck on snapshot 16 or 14 or 10, I just close ark, then relaunch it and it works (Happens mostly when I spam join on a full server to try to get a slot)... I guess this doesn't work for you... 

Connection to host lost happens before you get in or while you are playing? Because if it's before, it means either you don't have all the mods up to date and it's downloading them, in this case, just keep trying. Or it's too much mods for your computer, by the time it loads everything, your connection is lost, but this should be on potatoes PC. 

Is it specific to this server? Can you connect on an official server? 

It looks like i cant load into any modded map server. As far as i have figured out im having ram issues

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived