LF a Buddy('s) to start over again

Pas

I quit like 2/3 months ago and really wanna start playing again. I've always played solo but because of the upkeep and time I had decided to quit. I really miss it and wanna start again have a character with all tek engrams. Will be playing atleast 2 nights a week and the weekends when I dont have anything planned.

Thought about starting on aberration again to get some metal and tek stuff going to progress abit faster and than focus on building and breeding(on other map) again.

Looking for a buddy or more that loves the game as much as I do, i'm not really looking to join a tribe thats completely decked out allrdy.

If this seems that like something you are looking for also feel free the send me a message and we can chat abit to see if we fit.

Really not looking for ppl that quit after a month.

Greetings Pas (some might know my tribe name: House Frost)

Owyea forgot to mention its for pc official althought i'm not against unofficial in some sort of private community atleast need to be sure its for a longer time tried unofficial a view times and didn't get the same feel to it. Always felt abit like the server could go down @ any point you know.

5 minutes ago, VanguardVal said:

Wait for the new DLC, hopefully that will be good. Also it will have anti transfer servers where you cannot transfer dinos or items for one month, plenty of time to set up some bases and get breeding going on new map, Also more players will be playing at that time!

It's going to be hard to actually get on thise new maps though.

When AB was new I didn't play for weeks because I had better things to do than wait for hours to join a server. Even when you managed to get on, it was lagging bad.

Where is that 1 month Information from?

@Pas

Did you consider joining unofficial? Probably less stress for upkeep there

Archived