transfer timers keep reseting

vtallbloke

Hey all

Anyone else experiencing this: Unable to move food, kibble, drink, berries meat etc that has its own timer (spoil) off of the rag servers?

It doesnt matter how long its on my inventory for, it just keeps reseting everytime and wont allow me to transfer the items off?

I have submitted a bug ticket but my tribemate has tried and experience the same thing. Not sure if its just limited to one Rag or all servers.

Have had no problem moving items from Center to Rag, just cant move off Rag :(I

7 hours ago, vtallbloke said:

Hey all

Anyone else experiencing this: Unable to move food, kibble, drink, berries meat etc that has its own timer (spoil) off of the rag servers?

It doesnt matter how long its on my inventory for, it just keeps reseting everytime and wont allow me to transfer the items off?

I have submitted a bug ticket but my tribemate has tried and experience the same thing. Not sure if its just limited to one Rag or all servers.

Have had no problem moving items from Center to Rag, just cant move off Rag :(I

Unfortunately kibble, food, eggs and other things with a spoil timer can be transferred only once. 

I can currently move ANY eggs, player made food, raw meat, berries what ever I wish (within the transfer rules) from Centre to anywhere.

I have always had a problem with player made food timers reseting instantly preventing transfers and its not a massive problem.

But now eggs seem to be adding to the issue. I did notice the other day, that if I had a collection of eggs, some would not reset the 36 min timer others would.

I have reported it, but sadly its had a usual we will look at it, and no further follow up.

But it does currently appear there is something wrong (and has been for over a week now) with transfer items OFF rag and SE.

Will chase with yet another ticket

(for anyone suggesting- I have already tried just leaving the egg in my invent, still does not work, like someone elses comment earlier I am now stuck with some eggs I cant hatch because of these stupid timers)

its problem of some map as Thecenter. i moved more times eggs from island to islnad and back on my island. or island to ragnarok and back on my main island. 

when you bring egg on the map Thecenter or Se too i think ( not play from many time on SE ) they got this error/bug and keep resetting timer. 

got on center old egg from first day of ark new server and still no able to move. they are "broke". server restart no help. 

devs need check and fix or modify this cause me too got egg cant open due to tame cap 

Archived