Reaper Queens

Octavia85

You can only be pregnant with one embryo at a time, you can't get grabbed and even if you do, nothing will happen; if you want a better or other one, you need to get rid of your current embryo. Unless someone prove otherwise in a youtube video (unmodded; modded do not count), it is impossible to get any twin or triplet of baby Reaper King.

1 hour ago, Vaculity said:

And the stat of the previous reaper queen.

it will be lost, it happened to us i was tried to get impregnated with a lvl 145 reaper while my teammate was already pregnant with a lvl 130 reaper but instead of me the reaper grabbed my teammate and he got impregnated by the 145 reaper, so the 130 was lost and all the xp that he collected for it

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, XarannJinn said:

Yeah no twins unfortunately. You can get your whole tribe pregnant by one reaper though so that is super useful. Whenever I manage to trap anything 140 or above, I let the whole server know so everyone can come get knocked up.

I thought once a reaper impregnated someone it left? Atleast that's how I remember it being O.o

9 hours ago, LulzAtLife said:

I thought once a reaper impregnated someone it left? Atleast that's how I remember it being O.o

It would try to leave once it impregnates someone through burying and "de-spawning" thereafter. But if you somehow get it to impregnate the survivor (or yourself) while its within several foundation, it can't leave through that method and will remain around like any other wild creatures and still be able to impregnate someone else since its still very weakened... though this will result in everyone having the same Reaper King stat and color.

1 hour ago, Vaculity said:

It would try to leave once it impregnates someone through burying and "de-spawning" thereafter. But if you somehow get it to impregnate the survivor (or yourself) while its within several foundation, it can't leave through that method and will remain around like any other wild creatures and still be able to impregnate someone else since its still very weakened... though this will result in everyone having the same Reaper King stat and color.

That's awesome cheers for info 

This is the trap I use. 4x4 foundations, pillars the match the height of a normal dino gate. Ceiling above, and walls 3 high to prevent the tail spikes from hitting. Half a pillar coming down so the rock drake can run through but the queen cannot. And of course a behemoth gate to trap her in. You can stand nearly anywhere and she will successfully pick you up. Makes the whole process super easy.

trap.png

Archived