Easiest way to get map specific engrams on other maps?

Magnesium

Hello. So I'm still a newb and only play single player. I'm want to get a character ready for extinction. I basically wanna start him off at extinction but I want the engrams from maps like aberration and scorching earth. I'm also using the ascend command to ascend him three times to increase his level cap. Now can anyone explain the easiest process to getting map specific engrams on extinction. Is their a command that can permanently unlock a engram or do I have to using that upload character thing and go to every map and put points into it. If anyone can tell me how and please explain in detail the easiest way to do this, I'd really appreciate it. I'm not the most experienced and dunno 100% how the upload character thing works at the crystals. 

Thanks in advance!

(I am Xbox but from what I've seen all the commands work the same. Hoping theirs one to do this)

Hello,

As you play the game leveling your character unlocks engrams.

You can use commands like Ascend3 AbAscend3. To get progress in single player or that a bug make it not possible to progress. Each engram have a unlock code using command unlockengram. Some commands don't work if you don't have the expansion pack. As the third DLC is not released,  you can not be more prepared than to just playARK and enjoy it.

All items, commands and engrams can viewed on ark wiki. Also caves, boss fights, ascending and map specific information is found at the wiki for ARK.

Some map specific engrams can be found in drops that you can loot. White is low level and red drops high level items. Caves have loot crates higher level items.

You can find blueprints  (movable engrams) in crates drops and killed dinos. These are used as instructed in the game.

You can play single player with various degrees of help. Command infinitestats give you full health all food and so on and your dino get the same effect if you ride the creature and give the command infinitestats. Other commands are leavemealone and gcm. GCM gives you creative mode: engrams items and resources unlocked. But it is important to do your best and when failing use the command as a help.

Have fun and read about items creatures caves on wiki.

Regards,

Ariana 

Well thanks for some suggestions. I don't wanna cheat more then I have to. I just want the engrams from the other maps without going there, getting them and then uploading, doing that again, and then uploading for extinction. I'm still unsure of how uploading a character works. I've only done it with ascend, as it auto uploads and let's you download to any map.

1 hour ago, Magnesium said:

Their is that. I did also come across a command. Unlockengram <blueprint>. I also found the blueprint paths(example is for giveitem) in wiki. So I'm guessing if I use that blueprint path for give item, but I write unlockengram instead. Will it permanently unlock the engram.

When you log out it will reset. You will have to earn them. If you dont wanna cheat have to transfer to each map beat respective bosses. If you dont care about that and just want engrams either: A) Summon the bosss and kill using commands or B) Summon the tribute items and artifacts, summon a nice rex (admin rex.. mega stats) and go into the bosses and kill em.

Uploading your character is pretty straightforward, just upload, start a new map and on the main load screen download character. You start naked but with your level / engrams

• 2 months later...
On 9/8/2018 at 2:01 PM, ArianaGaming said:

Hello,

As you play the game leveling your character unlocks engrams.

You can use commands like Ascend3 AbAscend3. To get progress in single player or that a bug make it not possible to progress. Each engram have a unlock code using command unlockengram. Some commands don't work if you don't have the expansion pack. As the third DLC is not released,  you can not be more prepared than to just playARK and enjoy it.

All items, commands and engrams can viewed on ark wiki. Also caves, boss fights, ascending and map specific information is found at the wiki for ARK.

Some map specific engrams can be found in drops that you can loot. White is low level and red drops high level items. Caves have loot crates higher level items.

You can find blueprints  (movable engrams) in crates drops and killed dinos. These are used as instructed in the game.

You can play single player with various degrees of help. Command infinitestats give you full health all food and so on and your dino get the same effect if you ride the creature and give the command infinitestats. Other commands are leavemealone and gcm. GCM gives you creative mode: engrams items and resources unlocked. But it is important to do your best and when failing use the command as a help.

Have fun and read about items creatures caves on wiki.

Regards,

Ariana 

Forget cheating and commands. Forget transfering to another map. The question is: "What is the easiest way to get map specific engrams on other maps?", An example of this would be; I am only on Abberation and I needed SE engrams, how can I get them? everyone everywhere either suggests cheat commands or transfering to another server of the chosen map. However someone like me is struggling because I am on the only Offical hundred cross server cluster that did not get the new Extinction map, and I want to learn its engrams, so commands and transfering to other maps is useless.

42 minutes ago, Kriak said:

Forget cheating and commands. Forget transfering to another map. The question is: "What is the easiest way to get map specific engrams on other maps?", An example of this would be; I am only on Abberation and I needed SE engrams, how can I get them? everyone everywhere either suggests cheat commands or transfering to another server of the chosen map. However someone like me is struggling because I am on the only Offical hundred cross server cluster that did not get the new Extinction map, and I want to learn its engrams, so commands and transfering to other maps is useless.

Transferring to other map is your only option if you want to learn engrams or tekgram from other DLC exclusive map. If you can't transfer or if your cluster don't have the said map, you are out of luck, bud. There is no way to learn them without going to said map.

11 hours ago, Kriak said:

Hello,

Might give you the impression that I think you are stupid, that is not the case.

But the situation you describe only have one option. 

Start a new character on a server group/cluster that have the map and engrams you look for. You can not manifest the impossible.

/Ariana 

• 8 months later...
6 hours ago, 000Cube said:

Will this not break the game and give you all engrams from the get go?

It does but they are locked until you hit the level. Just once you hit the level, they all auto unlock. 

One other thing. You have to increase the amount of engram points you receive in the ini file as well or else you'll run out of points before unlocking everything. 

• 6 months later...

Archived