TARGAERYAN

Non stop inventory crashing

I just cannot play the game anymore inventory crash after crash for a few months and no fix for it at all. I have spent over £250 on pve and £90 on pvp and all i get is a broken game. you expect me and many others to carry on playing? And how exactly as everytime i open an inventory of anything i crash persistent in redwood region i cant move my whole base to another region and dont have time to rebuild a huge base. This has been going on for a long time and no fix at all i am using s9 one of best phones on market and the game works as if it is not compatible what do i do now request for my money back, i obviously want to play the game but that has become impossible and you arent able to fix this or you acknowledge but dont dontt do anything about it i have crashed so many times it is about time i give up with the game cos i know it wont get fixed any soon the whoke game revolves around inventory a great game without it. I have dealt with it for so long i cannot bear it anymore as you have ignored it for months. Either u  can fix the game or compensate me as thats what it looks like ur interested in not the game. Check the image and fix the game or im out. FOR YOUR IMFORMATION NOT ALL CRASHES WERE RECORDED BUT IT WONT BE ENOUGH FOR YOU TO FIX THE GAMES BUG WHICH HAS GONE ON FOR 4 OR 5 MONTHS resets after each update.

Screenshot_20180905-181132_Device maintenance.jpg

Screenshot_20180908-142640_Device maintenance.jpg

Edited by TARGAERYAN

I am having the same issue while accessing inventory of anything, the game keeps crashing and after 2 crashes i can access the inventory and if i again have to access anything else then there is same thing repeating, i am really frustrated by this can't do anything!!!!! I use galaxy note 8, so i don't think that there should be any issue with the device... Plz fix this i love this game and addicted to it, i can't quit playing it though

Yep im the same as you guys. I'm using samsung note9 and inventory always causes a crash. Frustrating as hell but sadly not surprising considering the complexity of the game. Hopefully they can fix the issue soon. Don't forget to submit a bug report. 

yeah there was an update with iguanadon today and it says the single player crashes are repaired but as i started to play to see the game is crashing again and im playing it on my samsung s8 plus i really think the device is not the problem.The problem is with the war drums .

On 9/15/2018 at 7:55 AM, AdamVic said:

would there be a time line which we can look forward to? 

We do not like to give timelines for these things, since we don't like to make promises that we can't keep. But fixing crashes and working on stability fixes is high on our priority list - we want all players to have a smooth ark experience.