Making A Zoo!!!

BlueRaporRay

Hey Guys

I Was wondering if anyone could give me a cool location to build a zoo. I would prefer a place with flattish land,quite a few trees, access to a snow and a swamp biome, a decently sized cave and ocean access. I dont need all of these, but the ones I need are flat land, trees and ocean. Also, i would like it in a kind of lushious biome (green grass, lots of plants etc.) If anyone could give me something close to my ideal situation, that would be amazing.  P.S It can be on any map

Thanks

Guest DJRone89

South Tropical Island on The Center. It doesn’t have swamp/snow biome access but it has plentiful building space with green grass, however as it’s an island it will be surrounded by beaches. There is a cove which would be good for sea creatures, and it leads out into the ocean.

40 minutes ago, DJRone89 said:

South Tropical Island on The Center. It doesn’t have swamp/snow biome access but it has plentiful building space with green grass, however as it’s an island it will be surrounded by beaches. There is a cove which would be good for sea creatures, and it leads out into the ocean.

Thanks. Ill get to work right away

Archived