september's tek dino's????

athena131

First, just to get it out of the way, it's most likely that the tek dino will be a dino that already has a tek skin (it seems you guys already understand this though, the steam forums don't seem to for some reason)

My money is on the quetzal or mosa, because then, at the last Extinction Chronicle, we'll have at least one tek dino for land, air, and sea.

Guest DJRone89

Do the Extinction Chronicles end when Extinction releases?

There are currently 8 bionic skins including the Rex, Giga, Parasaur, Trike, Stego, Raptor, Quetzal, and Mosa.

If the the Tek varients are only released as part of the Extinction Chronicles, and the events themselves are only running up until Extinction launches, that would mean there will only be 5 out of possible 8 Tek varients getting released.

If there will only be 5, I guess the real question is which 3 will not be getting Tek varients?

My guess: Giga, Mosa, and Parasaur (over Quetzal), will either get released at a later date or not at all.

On 9/8/2018 at 8:22 AM, DJRone89 said:

Do the Extinction Chronicles end when Extinction releases?

There are currently 8 bionic skins including the Rex, Giga, Parasaur, Trike, Stego, Raptor, Quetzal, and Mosa.

If the the Tek varients are only released as part of the Extinction Chronicles, and the events themselves are only running up until Extinction launches, that would mean there will only be 5 out of possible 8 Tek varients getting released.

If there will only be 5, I guess the real question is which 3 will not be getting Tek varients?

My guess: Giga, Mosa, and Parasaur (over Quetzal), will either get released at a later date or not at all.

Hello,

A common mistake to think that last dlc get released at the said time. :) If delayed we most likely get more. If on time I guess they all be in there perhaps nerfed for health and/or regeneration.

I think.

But for now I just want the client update with fixes for all crashes. If that is even possible to do since the date for release. if next client update is less than a week away. I guess it is then already in Microsoft certification for release 18th. One week process that cert as I understand it.

Jeremy is back in office and that can be counted as double the staff working on it.

But even he might need more time as there are so many craches.

Regards,

Ariana 

• Volunteer Moderator
1 hour ago, ArianaGaming said:

Hello,

A common mistake to think that last dlc get released at the said time. :) If delayed we most likely get more. If on time I guess they all be in there perhaps nerfed for health and/or regeneration.

I think.

Why nerfed? That makes no sense whatsoever.

1 hour ago, ArianaGaming said:

Jeremy is back in office and that can be counted as double the staff working on it.

Just because he was radio silent doesn't mean he wasn't in the office working.

Guest DJRone89
5 hours ago, GP said:

I think it will be Trike.

I agree. But if there only 5 Tek varients released in total, I hope it’s the Quetzal last because the bionic skin looks amazing.

• Volunteer Moderator
2 hours ago, DJRone89 said:

I agree. But if there only 5 Tek varients released in total, I hope it’s the Quetzal last because the bionic skin looks amazing.

I suspect all the ones with skins will get released, just the question of whether it will be in time for Extinction or will continue after.

Guest DJRone89
10 minutes ago, GP said:

I suspect all the ones with skins will get released, just the question of whether it will be in time for Extinction or will continue after.

Hope so. Level 180 Tek Gigas and Mosas will be fun to tame.

Archived