PLANTS SPECIES X

RicardoLp21

On 9/8/2018 at 3:42 AM, ScreamingViolet said:

Are plant species x available on mobile?

i haven’t come across any personally and couldn’t seem to verify via google wether or not they are in the mobile version

Yes, in the swamp near Lat50, long80 there are 4 or 5 plants.  You can gather them with hands or a sicle. 

Grow them in large crop plots. They need irrigation non stop untill they are full grown. Stack the crop inventory with as much fertilizer as possible. They take 12 hours to fully grow. It helps to have them in render distance in there final stage to make sure they do not despawn . It's a bug that they despawn so keep them in render so they dont.

SCARExCROW
NA GUARDIAN alpha tribe
Mushroom pvp server

20 hours ago, Mensana21 said:

Yes, in the swamp near Lat50, long80 there are 4 or 5 plants.  You can gather them with hands or a sicle. 

Oh wow. I’m so glad I saw this thread then. I’m off to go find myself some!

17 hours ago, SCARExCROW said:

Grow them in large crop plots. They need irrigation non stop untill they are full grown. Stack the crop inventory with as much fertilizer as possible. They take 12 hours to fully grow. It helps to have them in render distance in there final stage to make sure they do not despawn . It's a bug that they despawn so keep them in render so they dont.

SCARExCROW
NA GUARDIAN alpha tribe
Mushroom pvp server

Thanks for the tips.  Gosh this game is gad damn awesome!

On 9/7/2018 at 12:14 PM, RicardoLp21 said:

Does anyone know why plants species x do not grow? They have full fertilizer and constant water, I live in snow biome.

Make sure the irrigation is connected and your using large crop plot also there is a glitch if you get out of render from your plant species before they fully grow sometimes they despawn

Archived