Level up beyond 80

Arkinslize

Hello,

Playing this game about one or two hours per day since the start of july, and changed servers about 3 times, but even if you add up all my xp from the 3 servers, i probably wouldn't be above lvl 82 ( 79 actually on pvx medium server).

How is it even possible to see players lvl 96 only three days after an official server launching(i swear i have seen one) and a lot of 90+ lvl players, where every lvl for me is actually a struggle.

Does anyone has some astuces or does these people are just unemployed or child that doesn't sleep and play 20hours per day?

Well i've seen only one alpha rex in a week and one alpha carno. It is not enough to quickly make millions of xp. I've read about an astuce which is to tame a basilosaurus or mosa high lvl and kill all alpha mosa and tusoteutis near underwater caves. But same problem, i have a high lvl plesiosaure and never seen any alpha underwater till now.

On 9/7/2018 at 2:54 AM, Arkinslize said:

Hello,

Playing this game about one or two hours per day since the start of july, and changed servers about 3 times, but even if you add up all my xp from the 3 servers, i probably wouldn't be above lvl 82 ( 79 actually on pvx medium server).

How is it even possible to see players lvl 96 only three days after an official server launching(i swear i have seen one) and a lot of 90+ lvl players, where every lvl for me is actually a struggle.

Does anyone has some astuces or does these people are just unemployed or child that doesn't sleep and play 20hours per day?

I’ve been stuck in bed for 3 months playing virtually everyday, with primal pass and regularly using broth of Enlightenment and have finally just managed to hit lvl 80

So I’ve got no clue how someone can pull off lvl90+ in just days!

would love to know their methods

Guys I am lev 94 reaches it within 3 weeks and I have played in 5 server server one beta lev 69 server 2 level 80 server server 3 lev 68 server 4 lev 69 and server 5 lev 94 all these within 2 months I can reach lev 65 from 0 in 2 days or one (one  day with friend help ) it’s not that hard main thing is have primal pass and on Saturday u will get 3x boost and with notes that’s 6x with the 3x do boosted watch vids and buy it so u will get like 18x booster go to carno cave and kill everything u see make sure u have flak or sword u I’ll reach like lev 70 or 72 there in an hour  or just start normally reach lev 50 on your own go to caves before going watch vid to get do boost(or primal pass) and open a note and go gem u I’ll reach good level (I personally recommend to have a friend get flak and sword with ad and note or primal pass and note + the 35 amber boost go to carno island it will help u get till lev 75-79 easily) after u each lev 80  get a good level frog tell ur friend to ride it and u get some good armour and a good melee like ascent sword and get primal pass or 2X ad and note and the 35amber booster and IGN u not have gas mask don’t worry just buy thick skin u can enter poison cave with thick skin. make sure u dont get on tames cuz if u are using a tame the xp will go to the tame like 80% so tek ur friend to get on tame and. Cover u if u get knocked ok and u an farm cement paste op and from lev 80 with primal pass or 2X ad and notes and with35 amber booster u will get 12x or 18 x booster and if u manage to get the arrogant and come out alive for the first time it will giv u lot of xp then when u ext cave with artifact u will reach level 88-92  and get the 3x booster and notes and add booster and go to that cave again and again Nd I am pretty sure if u arch enough free amber viedo to get booster and if u have source and a helping friend u will reach lev 97 in a week from lev 92 u we’d like 2.5mil co totally for lev 95 so with all these methods u can level up fast this is my own private strategy I hope this helped you 

auto correct messed up jest get all kinda booster including 35 amber booster get thick skin. GEt good armour and melee and get a good friend on frog behind u never use a tame ok tames will take ur xp so if ur knocked let ur friend help u or on danger areas ok 

Devoid and Naruto24 have a primal pass and used Intense-Focus, etc. so I'll give my progression too, to give you an idea of a progression if you don't buy any extras (I get the 2x boosts from watching adds but not systematically, sometimes I just prefer continue playing.) NB: not that there's anything wrong using the intense-focus, etc, I just share my progression so you can compare or have an idea of a progression if you don't buy these boosts. 

I was level 72 until friday's last patch sent be back to level 0. But that's another story.
I played all weekend
Saturday night when closing the game I was at level 21. So 21 first levels in 1 day. 
Yesterday night when closing the game, I was level 32. So 11 levels in 1 day. I didn't play less than the previous day. 

As we level up, passing to the next level requires more XP. So let's say it takes only 200XP to go from level 2 to 3, it may takes 20 000 to go from 71 to 72.... ( These are not the real numbers, I don't know what the real numbers are, but they are different on Mobile than the one shown on the Character Level Chart  ) 

For an accurate number, I can see on my iPad screen that I need to gain 9000 XP to go from Level 32 to Level 33.
So again to give a relative idea, killing a brontosaure level 1 gives 44 XP or getting a little advanced structure like a Chemistry 
Bench gives you 66 XP...  As a result, as you level up, you need to perform more and more actions to reach the next level. 

IMO the most interesting thing about leveling up are the engrams points. When you start playing, you level up very quickly and end up with more engrams points than you need. 
At higher levels, it seems to take forever before gaining the engram points that you need.

Friday when I was level 72, I had 1 engram point, so I couldn't buy anything and was really eager to get an industrial cooker and an industrial grill which are 45 engram points each ;
In the same time, I think one must reach level 80 to get them, so by the time I would have reached level 80, I may have cumulated the 90 engram points I needed if I'm careful. I'm pretty sure leveling up only 1 level do not grant that much engram points.

At level 32, I have 113 engram points and don't currently need anything. I'll keep it for stuff I need, later on because like I said, at some point you just agonise to level up to get some engram points.

Whereas at lower levels it's likely that you have plenty of points and what you need to get more stuff is the level itself. I remember being very eager to get to level 18 to get a preserving bin. Heck I could even have gotten a gravestone before (level 16) haha.

Um u just need to watch vids to get the 35 amber booster I just watched vids to get them and u can drink mindwipe tonic to reset ur engrams just make sure u first set ur own stats lev up to watch lev u were before and u will have engrams use them on what u need but u can use mindwipe in a single lev for one time or two u need to lev up one more time get use more 

Thanks Naruto24 for the astuces, it solved a part of the mystery for me.

Just not clear if the 3× are additive  (multiplicative of the normal amount of xp) or multiplicative( of the current multiple that you have).

But indeed i tried the 35 amber ×3 in pvp zone of my pvx server and i've made 75k xp in one hour. If it was a special weekend with 3x Xp boost, it can become 6× or 9× ( according to if it's additive or multiplicative, for info explorer notes are additive). If you add a broth of enlightenment, it can rise to 7.5 to 13.5. Considering the density of dinos to kill in caves and if you take the explorer note you can effectively get something like 500k xp in one hour.

Still the number of effective runs is limited, as well than the number of caves, but it should work to easily get to lvl 90 something.

I'm primal pass and can't invest so much ambers, but if i had stocked the amber by watching ads for the boosted weekend, i could indeed have risen to lvl 90 even by playing casually as i do.

Don't know if other astuces exists, but at least for me it was the answer i was looking for.

• 2 weeks later...

Just to clarify, xp multipliers does in fact stack, I have tested this on multiple occasions.

Below i will explain various ways to get maximum experience, will confirm later how the multipliers stack with broth of enlightenment:

Various XP multipliers:

Watch AD: 2X experience multiplier multiplier (temporary)

Primal pass: 2X experience multiplier (permanent)

Knowledge of your Forebears buff: 2X experience multiplier (temporary buff from finding Forebears chest)

Intense Focus (35 Amber) 3X multiplier (1h duration)

Weekend EXP buff: up to 3X experience multiplier (72h duration)

Broth of enlightenment: 150% experience gained, adds 1.5X experience multiplier. (20 min duration)

Multipliers work in such a way that it simply multiplies your current experience multiplier by X.

Example 1:

Normal account with Intense Focus buff will have a total of 3X experience multiplier.

Normal account with Intense Focus buff plus Forebears buff will have 6X experience multiplier.

Normal account with Intense Focus buff plus Forebears buff and exp buff from AD will have 12X experience multiplier.

Example 2:

Primal account (2X standard). with Intense Focus buff will have 6X experience multiplier.

Primal account with Intense Focus buff and Forebears buff will have 12X experience multiplier.

I hope this helped.

Best regards,

Ken

Archived