Rex Stats

The69Boom

Does this look legit? I haven't seen anything with stats close to this. A tribe mate said they've heard people talking about things this high.
(Rex, Lvl 351): HP: 20020.1 (86, 0); St: 1806 (33, 0); Ox: 555 (27, 0); Fo: 12300 (31, 0); We: 880 (38, 0); Dm: 702.1% (98, 0); Sp: 100% (37, 0); To: 34100.5 (350);
almost 100 points in damage at birth? They came into my server and asked for the server discord and started selling there. I'm thinking its a scam cause they didnt sell in game nor are they selling on the forums from what I've seen. I wanted your guy's input should i buy one of these eggs?

unknown.png

cute

i am the creator of the 16940 584 and also these 20k 702md stats.
they are mutated all the way from 396md 11k22hp.
i kept all mutations in case wildcard wants to check if the rex is legit or not.

the picture you show with name ni hao was yesterday in my base buying the egg.

the matured male below, im the only one that can post a picture of a matured male since i started selling only 2 days ago.

DC4BB8FA5CEB6F2D9A7EC9ADA9ED26618568E17B

i already got 20k9 hp and soon 725md

if you are able to access the for trade section then you are able to buy one from me (20k 702)

3 minutes ago, The69Boom said:

Wow thank you so much :D i didn't believe it cause i missed your post in the forums. Someone is reselling them for double the tek XD How many mutations do they have?

mutation counter is very high but hp is mutated 20 times and md 26 times if my calculations are correct.

just tell them my discord so they dont overpay.

1 minute ago, BlackMambaM said:

BertNoobians, can you please explain what mutation method you using, so you mutate dinos so fast?

this is not something everybody should do since ark servers cannot hold the amount of dinos if everybody does such projects.

i have a bunch of clean rex that have mutations below 20 on both sides.
i started with only 25 0/0 because i didnt want to hurt tame cap but i did add a lot later and moved away from the server when the server did hit tame cap.

9 minutes ago, BlackMambaM said:

BertNoobians, can you please explain what mutation method you using, so you mutate dinos so fast?

There is really only 1 method: hatch as many eggs as possible, as often as possible. It is a game of time vs. numbers.

He probably has like 200+ females for HP line and about same amount for melee line or more. Possibly 2 or more tribes each raising a separate line with 300-400 rex females each.

3 hours ago, DarthaNyan said:

There is really only 1 method: hatch as many eggs as possible, as often as possible. It is a game of time vs. numbers.

He probably has like 200+ females for HP line and about same amount for melee line or more. Possibly 2 or more tribes each raising a separate line with 300-400 rex females each.

i dont even have 1/4th the rex you say and i am a solo player.

7 hours ago, BertNoobians said:

cute

i am the creator of the 16940 584 and also these 20k 702md stats.
they are mutated all the way from 396md 11k22hp.
i kept all mutations in case wildcard wants to check if the rex is legit or not.

the picture you show with name ni hao was yesterday in my base buying the egg.

the matured male below, im the only one that can post a picture of a matured male since i started selling only 2 days ago.

DC4BB8FA5CEB6F2D9A7EC9ADA9ED26618568E17B

i already got 20k9 hp and soon 725md

if you are able to access the for trade section then you are able to buy one from me (20k 702)

Wow. Impressive man, really. 

The ingenuity of some peope really amazes me sometimes! If you didnt reply I wouldve assumed they were cheated some how. Much respect to you sir. (Your server must hate you though XD) 

Archived