Ice Wyverns

ChiefInspectorBasil

How do people get ice wyverns? The temperatures are -60 Fahrenheit or more! I have full ascendant fur that I bought and I’m still freezing. It’s impossible to survive long enough. 

Or does someone get a ptera/griffin and just swipe the egg really fast? I always kill the surrounding wyverns in other areas but the environment in ice rag is way too dangerous.

2 hours ago, MackTheKnife said:

How do people get ice wyverns? The temperatures are -60 Fahrenheit or more! I have full ascendant fur that I bought and I’m still freezing. It’s impossible to survive long enough. 

Or does someone get a ptera/griffin and just swipe the egg really fast? I always kill the surrounding wyverns in other areas but the environment in ice rag is way too dangerous.

Drink some wyvern milk.

6 hours ago, MackTheKnife said:

What is your fortitude at? I use asc and mc fur mix and i get cold but never really to the point of being super in danger.

5 hours ago, MackTheKnife said:

i got 20 fortitude, and craft good insulation fur. not the good armor.. some bp is random about armor,insulation.

6 hours ago, ChiefInspectorBasil said:

hen you clear all the Ice Wyverns on rag there seems to be this forest between the nest spawns that they randomly spawn at never with attached eggs and they are always high level. Makes me cry.

u need kite them back to nest area.. i got 165 egg 3pcs with same stat.. so them born like triple but 3 egg..

also got 2 other 185 and 175 with same method... kite it back to nest, and leave it.. check after 45min or hours.

Archived