Ancient Amber on the beach

Mensana21

Yes I know, I got them using a metal pick 2-3 times. But today it was the first time I picked one up from the ground. I guess it looked just like a standard stone. 
Also, sometimes I see a message in the bottom of the screen when opening the game and it says "Be careful with the sand, it's coarse and gets everywhere."
Do you know what is this about ? 

The sand thing is a joke also with the ancient amber rock it’s possible while your mining metal (with a pic) you can get ancient amber also when you pick up stones on the beach there is a rare chance then there is an actual ancient amber rock and when you see it you will know what It looks like (huge orange lots of partial effects and glowy)

Also.. about the "Battle Tartare", description says that "It causes pain and stress to your body" ... Is that a joke too ?
Or there really is a négative effect upon consomption ? 
And is it much better than the Enduro stew ? I ate the enduro stew a couple times and was quite satisfied with its effects. 
I also ate the Focus Chili and couldn't see any improvment with my normal state.

And one more question, are the Plant X available in Single Player mode/mobile ? I never pick that up.

@XelThank you for your tip. I found the plants (they look nothing like the wiki pic!) and tried to harvest them with a metal hachet and a metal pick but it was saying that I was not using the proper tool...
Is the theri the only way to collect that plant ? 

And do you know what the beacon changing color on the top of the screen means ? 

And also, if I die during the night, will the bag disapears if I "sleep 7 hours" to wake up in daylight (= better visibility/less dangerous) 
I never go to sleep when I die at night because I'm afraid that the game would count that as going over the 15 minutes limit before the bag decays.

Thanks, 

Mensana

10 hours ago, Mensana21 said:

@XelThank you for your tip. I found the plants (they look nothing like the wiki pic!) and tried to harvest them with a metal hachet and a metal pick but it was saying that I was not using the proper tool...
Is the theri the only way to collect that plant ? 

And do you know what the beacon changing color on the top of the screen means ?  

And also, if I die during the night, will the bag disapears if I "sleep 7 hours" to wake up in daylight (= better visibility/less dangerous) 
I never go to sleep when I die at night because I'm afraid that the game would count that as going over the 15 minutes limit before the bag decays.

Thanks, 

Mensana

I think other dinos could work, not just thery, but I've never tried it. I'll check it later with an anky or trike.

The beacon changing color, I always tought it was just a way to make you click it to buy stuff.

About the bag disappearing, I never tried it but you could try yourself (unless you need to get your stuff back now): kill your survivor near your base, resurrect, sleep and check if the bag is still there.

Archived