Can Reapers Tank Plant Species X

DarkWizard2207

My alliances and I are going on a raid and we are going to use Reapers, a Wyvern and a Quetzalcoatl. I was going to try and use my Wyvern to take out the numerous Plant Species X turrets but I'm not sure if it would be fast enough. I once battled a enemy Reaper with a Rex that usually does 601 but it only did 143 and I didn't have a light pet with me, so that made me question whether its the same with plant turrets or not.

5 hours ago, DarkWizard2207 said:

My alliances and I are going on a raid and we are going to use Reapers, a Wyvern and a Quetzalcoatl. I was going to try and use my Wyvern to take out the numerous Plant Species X turrets but I'm not sure if it would be fast enough. I once battled a enemy Reaper with a Rex that usually does 601 but it only did 143 and I didn't have a light pet with me, so that made me question whether its the same with plant turrets or not.

Yes, they can tank up to heavy turrets in the right circumstances. We have a lvl 5 reaper that we clone, pump all health, and use that to tank other people's turrets

Archived