Broodmother Tips

StealthyTaco

That's a lot of HP, but you're not going to have much damage output. Definitely need more. The general idea is to go in with as many tames as the game will allow you to. Maximize your damage means minimizing the damage taken altogether which means less losses. I don't think 150k combined is really going to be enough when you only have three jaws in action.

Plus, you left out whether they're bred, imprinted, and what kind of saddles they have.

30 minutes ago, Akherousia said:

That's a lot of HP, but you're not going to have much damage output. Definitely need more. The general idea is to go in with as many tames as the game will allow you to. Maximize your damage means minimizing the damage taken altogether which means less losses. I don't think 150k combined is really going to be enough when you only have three jaws in action.

Plus, you left out whether they're bred, imprinted, and what kind of saddles they have.

one is bred all primitive saddles, but i am looking for good blueprints. I will probably end up at 30-40% imprint.
They are at 500% melee, and i will tame/breed more rexes for the fight. Also, how important would you say a daedon is?

Thank you. 

Would tend to have at least 18  - 20  rexs on easy Brood till you have a feel of what you can handle with the stats and saddle armor you have.

From there ,you could experiment with the number of Rexs and level of Brood boss you can handle.

Throwing a YUTTY into the mix is a big help - especially with the higher levels.

With experience - you could also adjust  the HP and the  Melee of your rexs too - to suit yourself.

For example -people I know do 40K+ HP and 800 + melee.

Would tend to have at least 18  - 20  rexs on easy Brood till you have a feel of what you can handle with the stats and saddle armor you have.

From there ,you could experiment with the number of Rexs and level of Brood boss you can handle.

Throwing a YUTTY into the mix is a big help - especially with the higher levels.

With experience - you could also adjust  the HP and the  Melee of your rexs too - to suit yourself.

For example -people I know do 40K+ HP and 800 + melee.

Well... I got a yuti earlier. Oh, while I'm at it, what exactly does the yuty courage roar do for your tames?

I changed the stats in my solo game.

I really hate to be cheap.

Sorry guys, but is two rexes with 311000% melee damage and 50K good against broodmother on solo? Please don't blindly say yes, but look into it. I am about to get the last artifact for broodmother and I would like to take her down, maybe medium, because it took me a while to get those artifacts.

I found an ascendant gallimimus saddle in a drop. Maybe I could keep looking and try to find an ascendent rex saddle...

Thanks 

18 minutes ago, StealthyTaco said:

Sorry guys, but is two rexes with 311000% melee damage and 50K good against broodmother on solo?

With those kinda stats changes, you might just as well walk into the arena alone, and use a admin command to kill it.

That is my personal opinion though, im sure those 2 rexes will kill it in just a few hits.

4 hours ago, StealthyTaco said:

With experience - you could also adjust  the HP and the  Melee of your rexs too - to suit yourself.

For example -people I know do 40K+ HP and 800 + melee.

Well... I got a yuti earlier. Oh, while I'm at it, what exactly does the yuty courage roar do for your tames?

Copied from :https://ark.gamepedia.com/Yutyrannus :

Troop support: Yutyrannus' courage roar (C, Xbox: Right Stick, PS4: Right Stick) temporarily boosts the attack damage allied creatures inflict, and reduces incoming damage they take by 40% each. This can be very useful in massive battles or when fighting bosses.

Archived