ark on xbox is unplayable

FudgeReloaded

9 hours ago, DJRone89 said:

Even with my Xbox One X, singleplayer still crashes!

Kinda glad I hadnt bought a xbox one x  to solve my problem lol

2 hours ago, AzDaemon said:

Really? I haven't played single in a few months but I never had this issue. I usually only pop on to try out different builds though so not sure how much that helps

Last time I logged on to single player, it lasted 5 minutes before crashing. Its pretty much constant for me. Even in areas where nothing is built it just constantly crashes. Kinda tempted to try wiping the save files to see but I did this with my Scorched file to start a fresh and it still crashed.

2 hours ago, Jerry25712 said:

Mine is normal xbox 1 on starting update never crashed once and I have well over 1500 hours in sp

Interesting. Mines crashes constantly. 

Guest DJRone89
29 minutes ago, AngrySaltire said:

Kinda glad I hadnt bought a xbox one x  to solve my problem lol

Last time I logged on to single player, it lasted 5 minutes before crashing. Its pretty much constant for me. Even in areas where nothing is built it just constantly crashes. Kinda tempted to try wiping the save files to see but I did this with my Scorched file to start a fresh and it still crashed.

Interesting. Mines crashes constantly. 

It was incredibly ironic when I first got my Xbox One X and started singleplayer only to crash to dash. Made me chuckle after Wildcard hyped it up as much as they did. With that said, Ark is much more tolerable with the extensive added memory - no more crashes in multiplayer.

If you are complaining that there are no official servers out there to play on then you are just giving up to easily.  I've been playing on a PVP crossArk server for the past 4 months and at most we have 24 people on at any one time, and that's really just Rag.  on Center and the Island it tops out at around 16, and SE and Ab top out at maybe 10.  Plus no issues at all finding a great place to build.  Folks just gotta keep looking till they find something they like instead of giving up after a handful of attempts.

Archived