how long does it take to preserve meat

mecandbuttons

You can put some of each meat (I usually do half a stack of each, so 15 of each roughly) and it will do both kinds at once, BUT it does take extra spark powder because it uses spark powder when making the jerky as well as to run the preserving bin. (I do 15 each of cooked  prime and cooked meat, then about 100 oil and 200 spark powder in multiple preserving bins then collect it the next day)

33 minutes ago, Cowgirl said:

You can put some of each meat (I usually do half a stack of each, so 15 of each roughly) and it will do both kinds at once, BUT it does take extra spark powder because it uses spark powder when making the jerky as well as to run the preserving bin. (I do 15 each of cooked  prime and cooked meat, then about 100 oil and 200 spark powder in multiple preserving bins then collect it the next day)

I usually do 6 stacks of cooked and prime with 200 oil and 300 powder and collect it over the next week or so. Get about 4 bins going at once and you'll get quite a bit in a week. Since we're breeding and killing off the old ones there really is no need for us to have jerky but it's good for the odd ones we do make kibble for

3 hours ago, AzDaemon said:

I usually do 6 stacks of cooked and prime with 200 oil and 300 powder and collect it over the next week or so. Get about 4 bins going at once and you'll get quite a bit in a week. Since we're breeding and killing off the old ones there really is no need for us to have jerky but it's good for the odd ones we do make kibble for

I just hate to lose a bunch to spoiling is the only reason why

Archived