strategy for ragnarok bosses?

Spiret

Damaging manticore while flying seems to get it to land so if a few of you take in some decent pumps getting it to land shouldn't be an issue. What ever you do DO NOT kill manticore with a gun, that's how you loose the element, a Rex with item collection enabled needs to kill it.

If you don't know always kill dragon ASAP, the fire breath does a % damage so doesn't matter if Rex has 70k health it'll drop real quick. When dragon dies it's really common to get stuck on it so back up when it's about to drop.

Another issue is the rock elementals, best method for them we've found is to have a Dino like a jerboa transport in with you that has offline protection. You'll need co op from another tribe for this but it's strangely satisfying watching 4 or more rock elementals trying to kill a jerboa to no avail.

If your on official Xbox pve hmu, I'll come help.

i do with 30k hp 800++ melle 100 armor rex
19 rex, and 1 yuty decent

im sorry,, i cant write it good.. LOL
hope this help.
official pve.

we do 3 people= 2 rex, 1 yuty (dont do solo , crash will instant kill everything at arena)

job 1 guy kite golem ,,  1 guy yuty buff,, and 1 guy in rex for safety if someone crash( can skip this one)

use riot/flak , dont fight dimorp solo , run to group rex better..
use stimulant to dino if torpor(manticore attck give torpor) too high 

kill dragon first. more fast more good,, make rex surrounding the dragon . if can rex with rider go behind dragon. bcuse attcking target rex will not go behind the boss.(hard to control)

then manticore.

golem spawn after 1/4  hp of manticore decrease (im not sure, cmiiw)
when golem spawn 1 guy use rare flower. to kite golem away... other rex make passive and go different way .
so 1 guy kite golem( just go to corner as far as can) ,,  1 guy yuty buff,, and 1 guy in rex ( can skip this one)

attck manticore when land until die.

kill manticore with rex to get elemnt , shoot it (last hit) not get element.. sometimes even with rex not get too(bug)

NOTE: if manticore didnt want land try shoot it with shotgun, if not land shoot it till die (better than lost all rex and saddle)

WIn result : no rex die, But 2-3  rex will finish with 9k hp left or less,, if get more burn from dragon ,can die. (in front of mouth of dragon)
                   but the rest still got like 18-22k hp in my stat.. (didnt get burn or just 1times)

10 hours ago, h2o said:

Damaging manticore while flying seems to get it to land so if a few of you take in some decent pumps getting it to land shouldn't be an issue. What ever you do DO NOT kill manticore with a gun, that's how you loose the element, a Rex with item collection enabled needs to kill it.

If you don't know always kill dragon ASAP, the fire breath does a % damage so doesn't matter if Rex has 70k health it'll drop real quick. When dragon dies it's really common to get stuck on it so back up when it's about to drop.

Another issue is the rock elementals, best method for them we've found is to have a Dino like a jerboa transport in with you that has offline protection. You'll need co op from another tribe for this but it's strangely satisfying watching 4 or more rock elementals trying to kill a jerboa to no avail.

If your on official Xbox pve hmu, I'll come help.

Wait.. the jerboa method. How does that work if its offline protection? The rock golems still aggro to it regardless if its on? Could I just kite the golems to the jerboa and they focus on it?

1 minute ago, Spiret said:

Wait.. the jerboa method. How does that work if its offline protection? The rock golems still aggro to it regardless if its on? Could I just kite the golems to the jerboa and they focus on it?

That's what exactly what we do ^^

Not done rag boss in a few weeks but I'm sure they haven't patched this yet.

Archived