Why does eveyone seem to hate the diplodocus

Jerry25712

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's a major pest as a wild. Ever had a wild one push you and your rex off a cliff for massive fall damage while you were in a fight? And it's useless (or at least near-completely use-impaired) as a tame unless you're trying to uncover buried dinos for PvP. They were generally only tamed for specialty kibble (I think it was for allosaurs). Don't get me started on the insanely long tail which can push you around all the way out to the tip.

Not that I blame the diplo, I'm first in line to say all dinos should have all the abilities they reasonably could. They should get tail attack (cutting damage, hits like a whip, gathers fiber well) and foot stomp, and brontos should get head push.

38 minutes ago, Milsurp said:

It's a major pest as a wild. Ever had a wild one push you and your rex off a cliff for massive fall damage while you were in a fight? And it's useless (or at least near-completely use-impaired) as a tame unless you're trying to uncover buried dinos for PvP. They were generally only tamed for specialty kibble (I think it was for allosaurs). Don't get me started on the insanely long tail which can push you around all the way out to the tip.

Not that I blame the diplo, I'm first in line to say all dinos should have all the abilities they reasonably could. They should get tail attack (cutting damage, hits like a whip, gathers fiber well) and foot stomp, and brontos should get head push.

Huge heath pool very good soaker. ..

Archived