Why does eveyone seem to hate the diplodocus

Jerry25712

I have been reading through some old posts and for some reason you all hate the diplodocus, they are my favourite dino by far and I would never harm one because of the noise they make when attacking, its hilarious. what do people have against these innocent creatures, one person said they must all die and I was trying to think of a reason this dopey thing deservse to die.

can you tell me why you hate them?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wouldnt say I hated diplos just sometimes I find them annoying. 'No diplo, I dont want to cuddle, cant you see I am busy !' But they are so adorable lol they just want to hug everything. 

Honestly diplos break my heart. They really need to have an attack to defend themselves. Nothing sadder than watching one fight off a carno or something. Thats only ever going to end one way no matter how hard the diplo trys.

I loooooove my tamed ones but I hate the wild ones, specifically the ones near my base, or if you are trying to trap one and have to go out of render before KOing it. They are HORRIBLE for just walking through the wall. And one time I had a wild one pushing on my base but I ignored it, later that day it was INSIDE my base shoving my pets around! One of my gigas poofed at the same time as that so IDK if the diplo was at fault or not but still dont want them near my base.

Never happened to me personally but they can push your tames like REALLY far away. One guy on a server I used to play on had his (unmounted) quetz pushed from a mountain all the way to the beach, another one had a tame pushed well out of sight too, took them forever to find them lol. They can be really annoying... not as bad as the needy Paracers that always come out of nowhere looking for coddles whenever you're taming anything, but annoying lol

14 hours ago, AngrySaltire said:

Wouldnt say I hated diplos just sometimes I find them annoying. 'No diplo, I dont want to cuddle, cant you see I am busy !' But they are so adorable lol they just want to hug everything. 

Honestly diplos break my heart. They really need to have an attack to defend themselves. Nothing sadder than watching one fight off a carno or something. Thats only ever going to end one way no matter how hard the diplo trys.

I have seen them die by rexes, when I see it happening I get out my sniper and blast the rex to hell and then tame the diplo on my island I filled 121/600 tame limit at least 30 of that is diplos

Never had a problem with them until I was trying to kite a pack of ravagers into a trap, diplo was miles away when I built it and didn't think it would be a problem, anyway I was running back towards the trap with the ravagers chasing me and the diplo decided to wander over and stick it's neck across the top of the ramp as I was running up it and I ended up getting ripped to pieces, now they must all die on sight ?

One time, I spent all day trying to breed the perfect Allo - which is one of my favorite tames. I slapped my prized Mastercraft Allo saddle on it that I've been holding on to for exactly this occasion and leveled it up a bit. Didn't have a lot of time left over by the time I was done, so I parked her in my walls and went to sleep, excited to get some proper use out of it the next day.

I log on to find a Diplo has somehow managed its way into my base, and despite my walls, pushed everything out. My tames were scattered miles apart and it took me forever to find them all. You know which one I never found, though? That damn Allosaur with the Mastercraft saddle.

That is why I hate Diplos. ?

Hahaha I find them halarious but also very very annoying. They spawned in our bases on several occasions, I log on to everything pushed around. One time we were flying back to base and right before our eyes we saw a diplo push our mutated yellow spino and psn wyvern right into the side of a cliff in our base and vanish in the ground. Thankfully we found them a couple days later both teleported to the other side of the map setting on the ground.

Also log on one time to green obl and a diplo pushed all the rexes off the platform, lol. So yeah they are really stupid/annoying but funny at the same time.

Archived