TARGAERYAN

Inventory crash and unbearable lag

The game lags so much it causes the game to crash when i fly into or over my base or big bases and also using inventory causes my game to crash in base and out also in caves. I keep crashing for no reason in wild and when i come back online im dead by wild dinos and when i try to collect my stuff i crash and cannot open the bag on some cases which means i lose ascendant gear and weapons. The game also crashing when i open tames inventory or when taming and has not been fixed for a few updates including open inventories of smithy etc and im finding it difficult to play at all as i constantly crash and cant do anthying...

I used samsung galaxy s9+ and having same problems on my s9 as i switched phones to see if problem is fixed but it is same

Edited by TARGAERYAN

I have same problem im playing it from beggining on my samsung s8 before i didnt had problems but now just if i open inventory or try to be near to my base or fly or just open game it just crashes .Wardrums they dont even care for that or they didnt answer me at all.I gave almost 150 dollars to them tjey love us for money but when single player crashes they dont care:(

damn thats like to much mine to it crashes almost every minute its not the phone iphone 8 or samsung s8 or s9 are expensive phones and i try all but i didnt work.The most important in any game is that u can play it without anything crashing .Enything else comes later.

108 now this has been going on for months but i never gave up now its time wasted money and cant even play, and if i do all i can do is run around and watch my dinos starve (i try to lure wild dinos for them to eat but only few get fed and my herbivore dinos are dead  on pve) on pvp one of biggest tribes on server and the leader of few tribes on server and cant play and when people try and raid cant loot bodies and if i try i crash and get killed losing loot so i just log on to show my face apparently supposed to run smooth on high end phones like my s9 but does it? Whole concept of game revolves around your inventory and cant even feed myself  

:(

Edited by TARGAERYAN