Is solo beta dragon possible?

Moloa

I have a decent rex army with 40k hp and 1-1.2k damage but just need to breed and get a good yutu, is that needed since i think that yutu level doesnt effect roar but people told me to pump stam and health, i want to unlock tek transmitter so is it possible to solo Beta or Alpha dragon with this army and if so, what other bosses can i defeat?? Also what stats should be on the riden yutu or if any extra stats are needed at all. All the help is appreciated. thanks

You probably can beat it, saddle armour wont matter as much for Dragon but you will have to be creative with whistle groups. Theriz would be better because herbis and cakes but your rexs are strong.

As to other bosses: Med brood (better with a few megatherium in the mix) and easily solo farm Alpha Ape, just be careful of the pit (lure it).

Get yuty 15-20k hp rest stam

I do fully support the above mentioned Theri approach, still have to try that one myself sometime though.

I focused on the (Tek-)Rex approach for all bosses (the lights on the tek-rexes where amazing xD), did it with official stats on a LAN server to simulate  a Official Server setting on all difficulties. And despite having 55 points in health and melee as a base stat i still had quite a few losses with the Beta and Alpha Dragon(well mostly Alpha though only 2 or 3 on Beta because i failed a bit with shouts and pig healing, food value per item really matters if you want them to keep on healing ;) ).

The cakes and smaller size of the Theri's makes a big difference with the dragon, and farming lvl 150's for decent stats is a lot easier on The Island map, compared to the Rex approach. The only potential downside is the cost of the cakes because you going to need a lot of them, and even that isn't that big of a deal to begin with.

Archived