Here is some commands to cheat into boss battles

AcexHellhound21

On another note i might be getting my gaming pc fixed through a system wipe but once that happens i should be able to expand my ark testing to computer and xbox allowing me to help keep pc players from making game breaking mistakes by searching them out myself so that's a plus and i'll still be playing on xbox too. however i will say with 100% certainty i won't be getting a playstation. Sorry to any Playstation players, but i won't be able to give you precise info.

• 2 weeks later...
21 hours ago, Hsilamot said:

Ignore the quote part

New admin commands found cheat addequipmentdurability 100 (repairs all items in hotbar and equipped armour also charges batteries when there in the hotbar to the exact amount you put in for example your weapon has 100 durability and you break it and you put 50 it repairs it to 50 durability) , cheat forcegivebuff buff id 1 (example cheat forcegivebuff buff_namelesspreggers 1) this will give you the reaper impregnation buff (must own aberration for it to work and reaper comes out as level 1 unless you get it up to 75 additional levels) and cheat setdifficultyvalue 15 (Increases wild Dino Max levels without going into nitrado settings)

• 10 months later...

Funny topic. At first I thought, whats the Giga is this useless topic, but then I saw dates :) I used to do script-prints whenever I could. Nowadays the internet gives me most answers and a lot of cheats-commands still have a promt for something like dino id etc, which you can try to guess, but better just look them up. I appreciate those peoples work collecting them all, "ashamed" I didnt do my part, but then again, the internet is big enough today. Someone else will surely pick things up anyway. Im not sure you are talking about that way of finding commands. I hope you arent just looking up sites that are hard to find by google :). Maybe there is a command for the console to bring up all commands available? 
Isnt there a command to do that anyway? I hope so!

Then again, I have seen a lot of the commands available for Ark, also in other games made by UE. And within the engine itself. Like all the basic cheats are copy-pasted into the new game.
Only a few tries would get me what I wanted on bsic level.
Maybe useless, but wouldnt looking up commands imprinted in the UE give away new cheats? Like Flush or that kind of cheats than can have some usability? 

• 3 months later...

This topic shows up high on the search list but some of the information isn't quite correct. If you do not include easy in the command it spawns the generic version of the boss which doesn't drop the correct loot pool. An example would be if you use cheat summon bossteleporter_dragon_c or cheat summon bossteleporter_gorilla_c instead of bossteleporter_dragon_easy_c or cheat summon bossteleporter_gorilla_easy_c you will be sent to the wrong one and receive the wrong loot.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 1/29/2022 at 3:50 AM, silverlyder22 said:

nice work thx for all this 

No problem but since my computer is out of action i am currently trying to find the commands the hard way now by trying out different commands with Bossteleporter or Bossteleport for Lost island and Fjordur (Newly Added) if your on PC you can find the boss portal commands by going into your Ark Game Directory (Files) and search up Bossteleport and it should show up the full list of portal commands for every other map excluding Genesis 1 & 2 (Since they require mission tags and using the Startmission command).

• 1 month later...

Fjordur boss arena teleport commands. Mini bosses are world bosses so they dont have commands, but Fjordur uses the  island equivalent of the three other bosses (Dragon/Megapithecus/Broodmother), and then the Fenrisulfr boss commands.

Cheat summon bossteleporter_fenrirboss_easy_c

Cheat summon bossteleporter_fenrirboss_medium_c

Cheat summon bossteleporter_fenrirboss_hard_c

Cheat summon bossteleporter_dragon_easy_c

Cheat summon bossteleporter_dragon_medium_c

Cheat summon bossteleporter_dragon_hard_c

Cheat summon bossteleporter_spider_easy_c

Cheat summon bossteleporter_spider_medium_c

Cheat summon bossteleporter_spider_hard_c

Cheat summon bossteleporter_gorilla_easy_c

Cheat summon bossteleporter_gorilla_medium_c

Cheat summon bossteleporter_gorilla_hard_c