Here is some commands to cheat into boss battles

AcexHellhound21

I don't know if anyone else has found this yet so im saying im the only founder of these cheats

The Island (Also works in Ark Suvival Ascended [ASA])

cheat summon bossteleporter_spider_easy_c   (Summons gamma Broodmother Portal)

Cheat summon bossteleporter_spider_medium_c (Summons beta broodmother portal)

Cheat summon bossteleporter_spider_hard_c (Summons Alpha Broodmother Portal)

Cheat Summon bossteleporter_gorilla_easy_c (Summons gamma Megapithicus portal)

Cheat Summon bossteleporter_gorilla_medium_c (Summons Beta Megapithicus Portal)

Cheat Summon bossteleporter_gorilla_hard_c (Summons Alpha Megapithicus Portal)

Cheat Summon bossteleporter_dragon_easy_c (Summons Gamma Dragon Portal)

Cheat Summon bossteleporter_dragon_medium_c (Summons Beta Dragon Portal)

Cheat Summon bossteleporter_dragon_hard_c (Summons Alpha Dragon Portal)

Cheat Summon Ascensionteleporter_easy_c (Summons Gamma Overseer portal)

Cheat Summon Ascensionteleporter_medium_c (Summons Beta Overseer Portal)

Cheat Summon Ascensionteleporter_hard_c (Summons Alpha Overseer Portal)

Side Note the Overseer will show up white regardless of difficulty you choose the only way to fix that is opening the Tek Cave door legit or you spawn the tributes into your inventory and turning on GCM and pressing E (PC) or A (Xbox) or X (PS4) on the tributes to activate them to spawn the tributes type in: Cheat GFI dungeonentrance_tekcave_easy 1 1 1 (Spawns gamma Tek Cave tribute into your Inventory)

Cheat GFI dungeonentrance_tekcave_medium 1 1 1 (Spawns Beta Tek Cave Tribute into your Inventory)

Cheat GFI dungeonentrance_tekcave_hard 1 1 1 (Spawns Alpha Tek Cave Tribute into your inventory)

Scorched Earth

Cheat Summon bossteleporter_manticore_easy_c (Summons Gamma Manticore Portal)

Cheat Summon bossteleporter_manticore_medium_c (Summons Beta Manticore Portal)

Cheat Summon bossteleporter_manticore_hard_c (Summons Alpha Manticore Portal)

Aberration

Cheat Summon bossteleporter_rockwell_easy_c (Summons Gamma Rockwell Portal)

Cheat Summon bossteleporter_rockwell_medium_c (Summons Beta Rockwell Portal)

Cheat Summon bossteleporter_rockwell_hard_c (Summons Alpha Rockwell Portal)

The Center

Cheat Summon bossteleport_Twobosses_spidergorilla_easy_c (Summons Gamma Center Portal)

Cheat Summon bossteleport_twobosses_spidergorilla_medium_c (Summons Beta Center Portal)

Cheat Summon bossteleport_twobosses_spidergorilla_hard_c (Summons Alpha Center portal)

Ragnarok

Cheat summon bossteleport_twobosses_dragonmanticore_easy_c (Summons Gamma Ragnarok Portal)

Cheat summon bossteleport_twobosses_dragonmanticore_medium_c (Summons Beta Ragnarok Portal)

Cheat summon bossteleport_twobosses_dragonmanticore_hard_c (Summons Alpha Ragnarok Portal)

Extinction

Cheat Summon EX_BossTeleporter_Snow_c
Cheat Summon EX_BossTeleporter_Desert_c
Cheat Summon EX_BossTeleporter_Forest_c
Cheat Summon EX_BossTeleporter_FZ_c (King titan does not have teleport instead start boss event regardless of difficulty)
Cheat Summon EX_BossTeleporter_FZ_Medium_c
Cheat Summon EX_BossTeleporter_FZ_Hard_c

Valguero

Cheat summon bossteleporter_threeboss_easy_c (Gamma)

Cheat summon bossteleporter_threeboss_medium_c (Beta)

Cheat summon bossteleporter_threeboss_hard_c (Alpha)

Genesis Part 1

Access End Boss Teleporter without requirements
cheat debugallowvrmissionteleport (Shout out to RiftMagician for this code thank you bro)

Moeder Bossportal

Cheat startmission missiontype_Eelboss_easy

Cheat startmission missiontype_Eelboss_medium

Cheat startmission missiontype_Eelboss_hard

Crystal Isles (Found by Hsilamot) thank you for the commands

Gamma
cheat summon BossTeleporter_CIBoss_Easy_C
Beta
cheat summon BossTeleporter_CIBoss_Medium_C
Alpha
cheat summon BossTeleporter_CIBoss_Hard_C

Lost Island
Boss portal code is currently unknown i am currently trying to figure it out

Fjordur

Boss portal codes still to be found

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A fast search returned this:

8       ./ShooterGame/Content/Mods/Ragnarok/Custom_Assets/Bosses/BossTeleport_TwoBosses_DragonManticore.uasset
8       ./ShooterGame/Content/Mods/Ragnarok/Custom_Assets/Bosses/BossTeleport_TwoBosses_DragonManticore_Hard.uasset
8       ./ShooterGame/Content/Mods/Ragnarok/Custom_Assets/Bosses/BossTeleport_TwoBosses_DragonManticore_Medium.uasset

So I can guess the commands for ragnarok you are looking for are:

Cheat summon bossteleport_twobosses_dragonmanticore_c
Cheat summon bossteleport_twobosses_dragonmanticore_medium_c
Cheat summon bossteleport_twobosses_dragonmanticore_hard_c

Someone try and say if working. Yep tried and it works... also for extinction:

Cheat Summon EX_BossTeleporter_Snow_c
Cheat Summon EX_BossTeleporter_Desert_c
Cheat Summon EX_BossTeleporter_Forest_c
Cheat Summon EX_BossTeleporter_FZ_c (King titan does not have teleport instead start boss event)
Cheat Summon EX_BossTeleporter_FZ_Medium_c
Cheat Summon EX_BossTeleporter_FZ_Hard_c

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/17/2019 at 8:13 AM, arkark said:

A fast search returned this:

So I can guess the commands for ragnarok you are looking for are:

Someone try and say if working. Yep tried and it works... also for extinction:

Well i already found these codes before you did i posted them on youtube ages ago :) and. i have redone the description of the Boss portal spawn codes added Ragnarok Boss Codes a while back.

4 hours ago, AcexHellhound21 said:

Well i already found these codes before you did i posted them on youtube ages ago :) and. i have redone the description of the Boss portal spawn codes added Ragnarok Boss Codes a while back.

You should have added the codes here because as you see someone on may 5 and 16 necroed this asking for the ragnarok codes. I dont claim I find them first, not a big achievement as it took me less than a minute to do a du and a grep to find the names that were very obvious in the file names.

Please edit the op and copy paste the codes I put for future reference.

On 5/6/2019 at 3:11 AM, Drkcrystlparadx said:

Are the codes for Ragnarok have been found yet? Cause I got all the artifacts for the easy fight on Ragnarok put them in the red on and press the green option but nothing happens 

Yes i have found them a while back please look up the top for the commands which are now updated!

• 8 months later...
On 3/1/2020 at 2:26 PM, TheDeathshade said:

any1 have the gensis 1s

Well I'm still waiting on a new computer since the other one broke so I cannot be of any help at this time but if your playing on PC just go to Ark game files and search up bossteleport and look for the Genesis ones if you find them please let me know on what they are.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I love ark survival it's the best kind of game i wish all games were like it.

being able to play normally but having the option to skip the tedious stuff or just give myself what i want is such a wonderful feeling, more games need to be like this. i just wish there was an admin code to remove building restrictions or a setting at the very least.

I'm trying to find a code to let me spawn the megamek and use it anywhere at anytime. if anyone can find one i would appreciate it greatly.

https://arkcommands.com/ark-commandsids/item-id-artifacts-ark-commandsids-36866x8-1 

Oh i just remembered something that i found out a while back,

if you have admin logging set in the settings you don't need to type in cheat or admin to to the command, i typed in cheat for the first month b4 finding this out.

5ac6a262151a1_ArkDinoColors.jpg.50e85c09fc6e26e700ef75f5caba6065.jpg

ItemSpawnCommands ARKSURVIVAL.docx Arksurvival Ammo. weapon, and armor command ID's.docx Arksurvival utility Admin commands.docx Ark Survival Structure Command ID's.docx

let me know if the documents open for you i made them in office word and i'm not entirely sure if they'll upload here properly. if they don't work i'll paste the stuff in a comment or try a different document type. hope it helps, i've personally tested all of these and i've found that the king titan trophy command won't work for me let me know if they work for you. i'll try to return to this post as much as i can to hopefully help out somemore. the link to the website has the id of every creature and item excluding those from genesis dlc.

On 6/10/2020 at 2:11 AM, HarbingerXK5 said:

let me know if the documents open for you i made them in office word and i'm not entirely sure if they'll upload here properly. if they don't work i'll paste the stuff in a comment or try a different document type. hope it helps, i've personally tested all of these and i've found that the king titan trophy command won't work for me let me know if they work for you. i'll try to return to this post as much as i can to hopefully help out somemore. the link to the website has the id of every creature and item excluding those from genesis dlc.

Thank you bro glad to see more players bringing commands to this post 

Archived