Mitsu123

Ark mobile fishing help

4 minutes ago, FUUWLK said:

I have spent a week trying to fish for blue prints and leech iv used leech blood and unicorn and havnt caught anything lol.

In order to get blueprints from fishing, you have to use an ascendant rod with amber as bait.

I've tested it a bit, and it seems that 'standard tier' blueprints drop from fish over 2.0 size. I've obtained blueprints from salmon, ceols, and piranha over 2.0.

I'm not sure at what size 'high tier' blueprints begin to drop because I've never been able to obtain one. It's probably about 2.5 or 2.75. One of the players on my server has landed fish that big and obtained high tier blueprints, but it's very difficult. 

Unicorn residue is only used to catch leedsichthys for an eerie candy blueprint. 

1 hour ago, FUUWLK said:

I have spent a week trying to fish for blue prints and leech iv used leech blood and unicorn and havnt caught anything lol.

1 hour ago, TheHarlequin77 said:

In order to get blueprints from fishing, you have to use an ascendant rod with amber as bait.

I've tested it a bit, and it seems that 'standard tier' blueprints drop from fish over 2.0 size. I've obtained blueprints from salmon, ceols, and piranha over 2.0.

I'm not sure at what size 'high tier' blueprints begin to drop because I've never been able to obtain one. It's probably about 2.5 or 2.75. One of the players on my server has landed fish that big and obtained high tier blueprints, but it's very difficult. 

Unicorn residue is only used to catch leedsichthys for an eerie candy blueprint. 

This is a thread from September.