How can I report chinese tribe? Does anyone even read reports?

Tiritto

When I try to report one Chinese tribe on my server I have to specify their name. Dear Wildcard, can you tell me how on the love of god I am supposed to know how to write their [] [] [] [] [] [] []??? They keep luring dinos to attack other players structures and block us with pillars. I already made a report about this like 4 weeks ago and not a single response from support. Do devs even care about this game or they just care about cash from next DLC? I recently got back to other internet game and guess how much time it took their customer support to reply - 10 HOURS.

If developers don't care just say it, we will pillar-block and dino-block their structures as a response to their playstyle.

I'm sorry for my attitude, but this is just annoying as hell. (Yes, I know I can just stop playing or move to private server, no need for those messages either)

If you have the language pack installed, it should also display the correct name when you look at the pillars they're blocking you with - make a screenshot and include it with your report, type something like "foreign characters, see screenshot" where it requires you to put their name. Even better if you know where their base is, include coords in the report as well. Most important: KEEP REPORTING, every day if needed. Get others from the server (who are having the same problems with them) to report them as well, provide the name if needed. It'll most likely take a while until anything happens, but don't let that discourage you. We've had problems with players before, it took some time but they all got punished/banned in the end :)

1 hour ago, Aylana314159 said:

Screenshots would have the names with the language pack.

You can't post screenshots under "enter tribe name" field anyways.

54 minutes ago, Eanaya said:

If you have the language pack installed, it should also display the correct name when you look at the pillars they're blocking you with - make a screenshot and include it with your report, type something like "foreign characters, see screenshot" where it requires you to put their name. Even better if you know where their base is, include coords in the report as well. Most important: KEEP REPORTING, every day if needed. Get others from the server (who are having the same problems with them) to report them as well, provide the name if needed. It'll most likely take a while until anything happens, but don't let that discourage you. We've had problems with players before, it took some time but they all got punished/banned in the end :)

Thanks for your advice. Knowing that some people around here actually got their problems solved fills me with hope.

shift + tab, under friends click view players.   Look in current game tag as well as recent games as both are not always up to date in steam.  Count the number of box's to number of squiggly lines.   Cross check with battlemetrics.com to see whos currently on your server. 

click steam profile after u think u found em and copy the url link of their name.    might have to enable urls in steam in options.    copy that to a notepad file so u can get back to it later when you fill out the report option on this website.

option #2 when dealing with asians players is you have to earn their respect so fight back dont be bullied, dont talk with ingame chat it just brings them joy to watch you squeal.  Your going to have to outplay them and get really crafty with it.

On 9/1/2018 at 3:37 AM, Tattare said:

shift + tab, under friends click view players.   Look in current game tag as well as recent games as both are not always up to date in steam.  Count the number of box's to number of squiggly lines.   Cross check with battlemetrics.com to see whos currently on your server. 

click steam profile after u think u found em and copy the url link of their name.    might have to enable urls in steam in options.    copy that to a notepad file so u can get back to it later when you fill out the report option on this website.

option #2 when dealing with asians players is you have to earn their respect so fight back dont be bullied, dont talk with ingame chat it just brings them joy to watch you squeal.  Your going to have to outplay them and get really crafty with it.

Except, this method doesn't work at all when all you can see is their tribe name and not player name.

Archived