Cluster for Solo Players Only! Includes Extinction Map

SoloArk - No Tribes - 20x - Cluster - Long Term - No Admins

We are a new cluster of servers designed for solo players only! Tribes have a maximum of 1 player per tribe, and official in game alliances are not enabled. If you have ever wanted to play a balanced, pvp, fun solo version of ark, these servers are for you! Currently the maps are The Island, Aberration & Extinction! Some details on the servers:

- Solo players only.

- Custom drops, well balanced for solo play.

- Long term servers, paid for 1 year!

- 20x most rates, with some rates custom edited to give an overall good balance to the game.

- Stats are boosted etc, but are not insane, so there will still be a degree of challenge to whatever you want to do!

- Max dino level is 300.

- Weight capacity is very boosted, but again not insane like some servers. (ie: for players, 1 stat point = +1200 weight capacity).

- No admins play on any of the servers, but we do randomly check for undermeshing bases etc to keep things fair for all players.

- Chairs, Benches, Toilets, Sleeping bags are disabled to help combat undermeshing.

- Tek is achievable, but it will be very difficult! Artifacts randomly drop in some loot containers to help you on your solo boss fight quests.

***EXTINCTION HAS NON-BOOSTED WILD DINOS, ABERRATION HAS HARDER WILD DINOS, THE ISLAND HAS VERY DANGEROUS WILD DINOS, PLAY ACCORDINGLY***

If you have any questions about the servers just ask! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@BucketShop we need whips since Wildcard broke the Rock Drake Nests when they released Extension.  I spent an hour in the Drake scar with my mega today on your ab server and no eggs spawned.  I checked every nest.  Looks like all Drake eggs are invisible on all servers right now.  The only way to pick up fertilized egg in a nest is with a whip. 

Give us whips please!!!

• 5 weeks later...
On 11/19/2018 at 8:57 PM, Moondogsit said:

@BucketShop we need whips since Wildcard broke the Rock Drake Nests when they released Extension.  I spent an hour in the Drake scar with my mega today on your ab server and no eggs spawned.  I checked every nest.  Looks like all Drake eggs are invisible on all servers right now.  The only way to pick up fertilized egg in a nest is with a whip. 

Give us whips please!!!

Is this still an issue? I believe whips are dropping in supply drops on the island, but I will look into it. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived