Megalania is and is not (The Island)

K4LLA

Hi!

We have a little problem at my server. On the Island map megalanias are shown up in the transmitter (S+) but when we go to the actual spot they should be, there is nothing. Megalania is not under the floor, not inside walls or above the roof. I spawned TEK helmet to check if I can see it with that, but no. Nothing. Still transmitter shows them.

We use these mods:
• Structures Plus
• Platforms Plus
• Death Helper
• Rare Sightings
• Element Crafting Station
• StackSM
• Dino Aid
• Crystal Clear
 • Pet Finder

I tried destroywilddinos command to fix the spawns but that didn't help. :/

I go Between hunter, immune, and devour artifact caves. Pop rare flowers, no they do not spawn every time, yes they are glitched in the ceilings, but they do come out. Between the three caves I pull about 12 toxin. You kinda have to know they're spawn location in side the cave. Devour is the easy one, yet the dont always spawn in there. Theres two spawn points in hunter next to the water way next to the artifact spawn point.theres one in immune just follow the first right path. It spawns above the blue drop. If they're  weren't any no one would be doing alpha monkey fight and that's pretty much the only boss fight people are doing.

1 hour ago, K4LLA said:

......People, really? I said, they are not there!

o_0 people just trying to help, yo

1 hour ago, nothin2380 said:

I go Between hunter, immune, and devour artifact caves. Pop rare flowers, no they do not spawn every time, yes they are glitched in the ceilings, but they do come out. Between the three caves I pull about 12 toxin. You kinda have to know they're spawn location in side the cave. Devour is the easy one, yet the dont always spawn in there. Theres two spawn points in hunter next to the water way next to the artifact spawn point.theres one in immune just follow the first right path. 

^ this. Trying clearing the cave without commands, come back, hug the walls and if one doesn't jump out move on to the next cave and try there.

Flowers? Really? How flowers help when they are not ANYWHERE? I was asking if anyones knows if there is a problem with some of the mods or someone else is having same issues. There is no megalanias. Flowers or tracking won't help when they are not there. I am admin there and I've scanned the floors, roofs and walls (how many times I need to say this) and they are not there.

Archived