Bellatriix

Crashing on single player mobile.

Your iPhone 6S+ is not supported meaning the developers don't and probably can't help you.

Go to the graphics in Settings and lower all the settings to the Lowest and turn on "preserve battery mode", make sure to apply them and then make sure all apps are closed.

To play ARK you need a phone as or a bit more powerful than my S7 edge, like a iPhone 7.

1 hour ago, Bellatriix said:

As of an hour ago my single player game on mobile (iPhone 6s+) is crashing after a few seconds or when I open my inventory. No problems playing for the last four months until today. 

Anyone else? 

16 minutes ago, Steven07 said:

Hi, I'm having problems because when I try to go to one of my houses, the game comes out again and again, what do I have to do?

Is this on single player or multiplayer? You may have too many structures in one location for your phone to load them in properly, which can cause a crash. If you can, I'd have someone else destroy a few structures or move a few dinos and see if that would allow you to load in the area.

10 minutes ago, WarDrumKeys said:

Is this on single player or multiplayer? You may have too many structures in one location for your phone to load them in properly, which can cause a crash. If you can, I'd have someone else destroy a few structures or move a few dinos and see if that would allow you to load in the area.

it is in singular player I have 5 houses and the main house I have 12 dinosaurs but I can not move them because when I get closer i get out ir the game

21 minutes ago, Steven07 said:

it is in singular player I have 5 houses and the main house I have 12 dinosaurs but I can not move them because when I get closer i get out ir the game

This sounds like a device issue, where your device is unable to render in that many items at one time. If this is the case, we are unlikely to be able to help you at this time. You can try whistling from a distance to spread out your dinos.

11 hours ago, WarDrumKeys said:

This sounds like a device issue, where your device is unable to render in that many items at one time. If this is the case, we are unlikely to be able to help you at this time. You can try whistling from a distance to spread out your dinos.

Ummm Keys, no offense, but have you looked around? Device issue? Nearly everbody on Single Player is having the same issues. If you read all the posts you can see the widespread variations in the kinds of problems and the situations surrounding them.

There is definitely a problem with the most recent update. Lots of people who had no problems before that now have nothing but problems, myself included.

Please help.

On 8/31/2018 at 7:16 PM, Bellatriix said:

As of an hour ago my single player game on mobile (iPhone 6s+) is crashing after a few seconds or when I open my inventory. No problems playing for the last four months until today. 

Anyone else? 

me too same im playing on samsung s8 and o never had problems but after this update my game is crushing like poop

Im playing on Honor v10, and yes it WILL crash at times, even doing a simple routine like getting out from my base or feeding my dinos. it CRASHES. this have never happened before. if you're wondering my graphics and settings, its at a Low Graphic with slightly to almost Lowest Resolution. if i ever increase it just a little, the game will start to lag and eventually kicks me out from the game. but its funny tho how when i first play the game, my recommended settings were Medium Graphic at half the resolution, but its totally unplayable. i still cant figure how my phone that runs at 2.4ghz and Vulkan compatible plays this game at lowest settings while PUBG did not ever frameskip even in Highest setting of the game, not to mention its Online! i play ark in offline SP mode, and it has many frameskips and everytime i hope it doesnt crash lol. i was planning to play online of the game but if the offline is already suck, (no offense WarDrum) why even i bother playing online, you get me? so please, i can confirmed that this game does have an issue right now, not our phones.