Help With Reapers!

LulzAtLife

Hey peeps, just wondering on the most efficient way to get myself a reaper now, i havent had my own reaper since they originally came out. I've heard you don't have to use pheromones and can just load yourself up with meat or something now but I can not seem to find any videos showing It off entirely, thanks for any help or links.

My favorite way to get a reaper is to take my best pump action shotgun and a drake down to reaper-land. The shotgun kills it way faster than the drake, and the drake lets me get in and out at light speed. Just murder another queen (maybe 2) and you'll have all 75 levels for your baby too.

I've read about that meat thing, but I've never tried it. I always just fed them the normal way, it works just fine and I usually have at least a couple pheromones lying around.

44 minutes ago, LulzAtLife said:

I've heard you don't have to use pheromones and can just load yourself up with meat or something now but I can not seem to find any videos showing It off entirely, thanks for any help or links.

the general idea is that tamed dinos loot items from corpses of their victims when they kill them. So you just fill yourself with meat and let it kill you too feed it without pheromones. Still using intended method (with pheromones) is much safer in a way that you know exactly how much food has left/when to feed.

43 minutes ago, LulzAtLife said:

Ok cheers for info guys

Any chance I can get a link in case I cannot find it lol

Ill dig it up and edit it in here. You need to go back on the forums, its a page back in General. Lemme go get it

Edit: On my phone and apparently cant copy paste urls? Top left of page, hit back on general chat, itll lead to the main forum sub headers, from there just scroll down to Aberration General Chat :) 

4 hours ago, d1nk said:

Ill dig it up and edit it in here. You need to go back on the forums, its a page back in General. Lemme go get it

Edit: On my phone and apparently cant copy paste urls? Top left of page, hit back on general chat, itll lead to the main forum sub headers, from there just scroll down to Aberration General Chat :) 

Cheers my dude i found it.

Get you 3 Fridges full of cooked meat and 600 pound of cooked metal. When your timer is ran down to maybe 5 minutes get the 3 fridges of meat and 600 metal loaded into a weight ravenger and get in a metal box and put all the meat in your inventory and popcorn the metal and whip it into your inventory and when it kill's you it encumbers the baby reaper so it doesn't run around trying to kill everything

Archived