God console is bomb buuuuuuut

ansayr2542

I know I know, I know what your thinking elllk she is stillla here what! Is she doing mmmaps this girl needs so sit her impatient booty down mmmm . I know i think that two but I really think this thing should be an option i don’t know if I’ll get kicked from this site I’ve already got a warning because I didn’t know you couldn’t copy and paste but I know now I don’t think this one will because my other thing had so much unessesary junk on it so I wanted to clean it up this one I still think had junk on it but I just wanted to tell you what’s in my head rn ANYWAYS LETS GET OOUWN WIT DA STORY YOU BEAUTIFUL PEPPERMINT PLUMS ckckckhmmmmmn so I want to tame a meg ( a dinosaur) (just imagine an iguana picking up a school bus—yeah I’m glad I put that image in your head— ahhh I love being a dinoaliqyst  any ways I think that if the devs could put in god console features for inside the caves that would be great that’s all sorry for wasting your time ☺️ EDIT: also I have allos I acidedently upgraded one two high and the alpha I wanted to be an alpha is no longer alpha ? so I was wondering if you could level up your tamed Dino as much as you want with the god console and wait oh when your taming alpha allos I’m not ok with taming then in the places there in when ther knocked out so I take then two the revival platform and when I do there not flamy so i was wondering if you could keep them the same allos with the same flame ? as the had before thanks ❤️☺️??? 

Archived