Wild Raft - Despawns When?

GreenRoc

Question: How long until wild rafts despawn?

-----

Details:
Someone parked some rafts at my place, right where I was planning to build, very close to one of our pillars. Since then, I've had to build around these rafts, waiting for them to despawn. It has been weeks. They have not despawned, they have not been moved. Their names are yellow, which tells me they are Wild Rafts (this server hangs around tame cap, been capped or just under cap for many months). I would have expected the rafts to despawn by now, but they have not.

They are in my way. No owner, no tribename. No one to report (if this is even reportable).

This is on an official server (PC). NA-PVE-Official-TheCenter60

According to the dates on my screenshots's names (not all are seen here), the boats showed up between August 17th and August 18th.

I have been building this base here since August 9th, and our tribe has had pillars on the island for months beforehand (I have no date for when we put pillars down, but it was months ago).

The boats are in my way of my plans to build a wall around the entire island. I plan to make what looks like an aquarium, leaving the inside of the island unbuilt, while there are observation rooms in a rectangle around it... based on the design of the original Jurassic Park Raptor Pen, but modified to have windows, and my own style.

I would have posted this question in support forums, but it seems that forum section has been removed.

I "can" build right over these boats, but I am afraid that 'if' this was done to me maliciously, then whoever put those boats down, could report me if I build over the boats. Posting here as evidence, in a way, but I am curious as to the answer to my question. If they despawn, then I don't need to send in a report. I can wait.

But if they don't ever despawn... then I will send in a report.

Screenshots:

fh2Ct6r.jpg

^ spotted on August 18th

JuSd7yV.jpg

^ They are in my way of making what I have been planning to build around the island. Structures are my tribe's, rafts are 'wild'.

The rafts are still there today.

5 hours ago, GreenRoc said:

Question: How long until wild rafts despawn?

-----

Details:
Someone parked some rafts at my place, right where I was planning to build, very close to one of our pillars. Since then, I've had to build around these rafts, waiting for them to despawn. It has been weeks. They have not despawned, they have not been moved. Their names are yellow, which tells me they are Wild Rafts (this server hangs around tame cap, been capped or just under cap for many months). I would have expected the rafts to despawn by now, but they have not.

They are in my way. No owner, no tribename. No one to report (if this is even reportable).

This is on an official server (PC). NA-PVE-Official-TheCenter60

According to the dates on my screenshots's names (not all are seen here), the boats showed up between August 17th and August 18th.

I have been building this base here since August 9th, and our tribe has had pillars on the island for months beforehand (I have no date for when we put pillars down, but it was months ago).

The boats are in my way of my plans to build a wall around the entire island. I plan to make what looks like an aquarium, leaving the inside of the island unbuilt, while there are observation rooms in a rectangle around it... based on the design of the original Jurassic Park Raptor Pen, but modified to have windows, and my own style.

I would have posted this question in support forums, but it seems that forum section has been removed.

I "can" build right over these boats, but I am afraid that 'if' this was done to me maliciously, then whoever put those boats down, could report me if I build over the boats. Posting here as evidence, in a way, but I am curious as to the answer to my question. If they despawn, then I don't need to send in a report. I can wait.

But if they don't ever despawn... then I will send in a report.

Screenshots:

fh2Ct6r.jpg

^ spotted on August 18th

JuSd7yV.jpg

^ They are in my way of making what I have been planning to build around the island. Structures are my tribe's, rafts are 'wild'.

The rafts are still there today.

Wild rafts are like wild dinos ... you can kill them.

So get a giga from your tribe (because gigas have self damage) and bake it until it sinks.

It works, because I also had the same problem.

Hello, 

I was about to suggest c4. Since I use that for so many things now.

PvE: all tribe owned even in taming process is not possible to kill. Only wild can damage a little. PvP all is killed, i tamed a giga and unclaimed it (aggressive wander) it killed me instantly.

Did the same on pve and the 450 Rex just wander away.

Regards,

Ariana 

On 8/30/2018 at 12:35 PM, arrojado1200 said:

Maybe someone that got ticked off with yet another pillar spammed map? I have personally tried several PVE servers as a solo but gave up trying to find a reasonable unpopulated (pillared) area to build in ....

Archived