Alpha deathworms

Guinea

Interesting news about Leeds.  I remember seeing one in viking bay when i was hosting a server right after its initial release so that must be a change that was made.  I've never seen an alpha death worm either and assumed they didn't exist on rag.  There's an alpha rex on my map so they definitely exist but it's the only one's i've seen in a long time.

15 hours ago, bloddstar said:

Interesting news about Leeds.  I remember seeing one in viking bay when i was hosting a server right after its initial release so that must be a change that was made.  I've never seen an alpha death worm either and assumed they didn't exist on rag.  There's an alpha rex on my map so they definitely exist but it's the only one's i've seen in a long time.

Same, I seen a leed in Viking bay and have also seen one by the Blue obeslisk so they do spawn, just rare.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/31/2018 at 2:59 PM, Guinea said:

Same, I seen a leed in Viking bay and have also seen one by the Blue obeslisk so they do spawn, just rare.

Nope, they do not spawn on Ragnarok and haven't done for months, the spawns were disabled. They used to when the map was first released but it caused too many problems so they disabled them. Not quite sure why people are having problems understanding this, it's been clearly stated by the Ragnarok devs representative. Just because you have seen them on Rag in the past does not mean they spawn now.

Ride a raft around anywhere you like in the ocean and you'll happily return to port nice and safely. Try the same thing on the Island and its not quite the same result ?

Archived