No PC legacy removal list?

Cowgirl

Once again it is time to remove some of our lower population legacy ARK servers on Xbox and PS4 from our Official legacy network. Over time the ARK population has migrated from legacy to non-legacy and in its wake left many servers with low populations for 0-1 players in a significant amount of cases. 

^^quoted from this week's com crunch.

Looks like between that comment and the fact they linked only a PS4 and Xbox kill list to the community crunch I'd say PC isn't apart of this great migration

1 hour ago, stevealicious said:

Once again it is time to remove some of our lower population legacy ARK servers on Xbox and PS4 from our Official legacy network. Over time the ARK population has migrated from legacy to non-legacy and in its wake left many servers with low populations for 0-1 players in a significant amount of cases. 

^^quoted from this week's com crunch.

Looks like between that comment and the fact they linked only a PS4 and Xbox kill list to the community crunch I'd say PC isn't apart of this great migration

Ah I overlooked that little teeny bit, thank you!

2 hours ago, Lycan187u said:

Please ppl legacy will still thrive haha and will get new servers on next dlc haha ppl  what do u think these fresh servers will be called next yr or whenever haha also legacy ... 

Scrambling evey couple months to relocate to a new server because your on the kill list isnt thriving. And its a pretty big stretch of assumption the current main servers will be legacy next year.

If your still on legacy you are kinda forced to stay since the chance to jump to a fresh cluster was missed. My tribe can deal with cap caus me moved day 1 and have tames and infrastructure already in place. Its gonna be hard starting fresh in the current state of things.

Not all legacy is capped this is a fact...100s of ppl still play on legacy wc will be making legacy servers for extinction map lol an If u don't know wc lol u should hehe just putting  it out there lol.duping  is on newest servers as well as the old soon as wc messes up again an we are able to breed super Dino on new servers boom u got new clusters

Not all legacy is capped this is a fact...100s of ppl still play on legacy wc will be making legacy servers for extinction map lol an If u don't know wc lol u should hehe just putting  it out there lol.duping  is on newest servers as well as the old soon as wc messes up again an we are able to breed super Dino on new servers boom u got new clusters

Hehes and lols spread randomly and in some cases used as punctuation make my mind hurt and make me wonder where we failed our children.

Is the only reason  we are called legacy now is from super dinos like I have now hehe rex born 38k hp 1125 melee

Its called legacy because it has no support and maybe 100 active players but even that number is probably a stretch. Face it bro, legacy is dead and a few new DLC servers cant bring back the dead.

1 hour ago, Lycan187u said:

Lol go troll some other post noob hehe we have 25-30 active players on my one server lol an my punctuation  is as gd as ur counting ability 

Not sure how laying out the painful fact that your on a dead branch of the game is trolling. And im sure per server theres that many caus they had to flee the 50 servers they came from. You have been forgotten and left to die a slow transfer filled life while telling everyone your superior because of Rex stats.... 

Also calling some a noob now o' days is like a your mom joke. Nobody gets offended and you just reveal how immature you really are. I may disagree pretty adamantly with people on here but im far beyond the maturity level to call them silly names.

Lol 30 servers will never see a wipe hmm ya it's a dieing  branch zzz an BTW was calling u noob\trolling for your punctuation  comment hehe an I'm no superior lol I was stating  the reason why it's called legacy...because of these dino that are godlike an ya lol new term for being noob is dilo so try not to be so dilo an hahaha ha lololo 

1 hour ago, Lycan187u said:

Lol 30 servers will never see a wipe hmm ya it's a dieing  branch zzz an BTW was calling u noob\trolling for your punctuation  comment hehe an I'm no superior lol I was stating  the reason why it's called legacy...because of these dino that are godlike an ya lol new term for being noob is dilo so try not to be so dilo an hahaha ha lololo 

That is dead man. For the amount if copies sold of the game those numbers say it all. Look on the upside, atleast your doing better than prim+ lol.

When Origins Mod for arma 2 was down to 300 players a night we knew it was downhill from there. And that game never came close to the spectrum that Ark has established in terms of popularity and sales. 

And i think your confused how people use the term dilo on here. Its a substitute for swearing so we dont break the forum guidelines..... Pretty sure name calling is covered in there too.

Archived