Gun Attachments

Rupam

Different issue here, but same topic.

I had a primitive longneck rifle with a basic scope attached. I now crafted a mastercraft longneck rifle, I detatched the scope from the other rifle and tried to attach it to the new one but it doesn't give me the option: when I select the scope the old rifle becomes green but the new one doesn't. I then crafted a new scope but the same thing happens. Any idea of why and how to solve this??

43 minutes ago, Xel said:

Different issue here, but same topic.

I had a primitive longneck rifle with a basic scope attached. I now crafted a mastercraft longneck rifle, I detatched the scope from the other rifle and tried to attach it to the new one but it doesn't give me the option: when I select the scope the old rifle becomes green but the new one doesn't. I then crafted a new scope but the same thing happens. Any idea of why and how to solve this??

I don't know if there's a way to fix it but I have the same thing.

I have 3 or 4 longneck blueprints and 1 will not take the scope (haven't tried other attachments). Maybe something to do with it, maybe not, but the 1 that won't take the scope has a limited number of times you can craft it, the others (that will take the scope) say nothing about the number of times they can be crafted.

1 hour ago, g433a said:

I don't know if there's a way to fix it but I have the same thing.

I have 3 or 4 longneck blueprints and 1 will not take the scope (haven't tried other attachments). Maybe something to do with it, maybe not, but the 1 that won't take the scope has a limited number of times you can craft it, the others (that will take the scope) say nothing about the number of times they can be crafted.

Same for me, the one which do not accept the attachment was crafted using a blueprint with limited uses.

34 minutes ago, Xel said:

Same for me, the one which do not accept the attachment was crafted using a blueprint with limited uses.

So it may be by design or a feature.

Fortunately for me I have one which isn't too much down on power, so I use the lower one as a weapon and the higher one (that won't take the scope) for tranq darts.

On 9/3/2018 at 8:45 AM, g433a said:

So it may be by design or a feature.

Fortunately for me I have one which isn't too much down on power, so I use the lower one as a weapon and the higher one (that won't take the scope) for tranq darts.

I know my Ascendant Longneck Rifle won't take the flashlight attachment even though the flashlight attachment says that the Longneck rifle supports the attachment. But after hearing this, things are starting to make sense. The attachments will work on the Rifle as long as it is with standard bullets, but if you put tranq darts in, it becomes a Tranquilizer Longneck Rifle. Tranquilizer, Ascendant, Apprentice, and Ramshackle are different types of Longneck Rifles and are not counted as the same as the basic Longneck Rifle you get from the engrams. I know that the Ascendant takes over 2000 metal ingots to craft. Just that alone would be enough to render the Ascendant Longneck Rifle as being different from the engram Longneck Rifle. Its dumb, but it makes sense. The Ascendant Rifle deals out 600+ damage with the standard bullets, 57 with the tranquilizer darts. It OP enough as it is without the attachments. 

I did the same thing, I've only ever had Tranquilizer Darts in my Ascendant Rifle save for when I go into lower south cave, helps to clear the artifact room out before crawling through the opening to get the artifact. 

Archived