The new Argentavis model

DarkDarth4

I find the new Argentavis model interesting, I sort of liked the old model better but this one does make it have a regal look to it. The old one made it seem more "dinosaur like". I think if they combined the two models and made the body a bit thicker and sort of make the head more eagle-like, sort of similar to the old model but the feet and wings could also replicate the new model. 

I prefer the new model myself, while the fossil record is closer to a vulture than an eagle, the creative liberties taken with Ark's Argentavis fits the lore. There is barely enough in there so see the traces of a vulture, but at the same time, parts of an eagle. I dare say this is a mix between the two already.

My thoughts, cheers! 

1 hour ago, FraggleRock said:

The new Argy sucks but I have been trying to refrain from saying something. I mean how many mobile smithy's do we really need?

45 minutes ago, d1nk said:

While I agree with you on the smithy part, i love the new Argy model. The colour zones and details on feathers make it look awesome.

I dont have an issues with the saddle, I mean we dont have that many creatures with a mobile smithy, what with the beaver, thorny dragon and now the argy, thats only three (unless I have missed a few), I like how it gives us another choice. I just wish they updated the saddle. 

While I love the new argy model I just cant get into its flight animation, its just to... errr.. how I do I say this.... too flappy ? Its a bit jarring for me. And not enough soaring for me, needs to flap alot less lol.

11 minutes ago, Krisnda said:

they may supposed to be giant vultures but i like the eagle look better :P

I hear you there, I hope we get a proper large eagle in Exctinction. As someone who loves their birds I am not a fan of vultures as a group, but I do love myself some Lammerguirs or a nice Egyptian Vulture haha

1 minute ago, AngrySaltire said:

I hear you there, I hope we get a proper large eagle in Exctinction. As someone who loves their birds I am not a fan of vultures as a group, but I dont love myself some Lammerguirs or a nice Egyptian Vulture haha

well it looks like we will be getting owls maybe they will be just like the argys just with a owl skin

Archived