Easiest creature to solo raise?

Guinea

1 hour ago, Guinea said:

Exactly, people shouldn't loose sleep just to have something like a giga. The 28 hour baby time is ridiculous. Especially for solo players.

Honestly, you just whatch it closely the first 1-2 hours and just come back fill it with raw meat now and then until about 10h. Use cooked meat from this point on, it does give less food, but it's a 30/stack and take a lot of time to spoil in dino inventory, its weight should now allow it to hold enough for a while. 

And don't raise just one, not worth it to imprint every 8h only 1 dino, raise 3-4 at least. And for feeding, use several troughts filled with cooked meat. My hatchery has 4 industrial grills.

sorta shooting myself in the foot here but rock drakes are pretty easy to solo. The only trick is getting a high level egg so that you get a decent food stat. Anything over lvl 170 is going to be easy. It takes 6hr to incubate but if they come out with a good food stat then they can last 3-4 hrs before the baby starves. So I drop the eggs in the morning before work and when I get home in the afternoon I have baby drakes waiting to get claimed. Then it's venom runs every 5-6 hours the first day , two runs on the second day , one run on the third day...maybe two. By the fourth day it should have enough food to last until it matures so you shouldn't have to do any venom run. For imprinting they only ever want to cuddle or rarely go for a walk so no kibble needed.  Also you should have them at 100% imprint by the end of the second day so you get a lot of wiggle room in case you miss an imprint.

11 minutes ago, Kawarriorking said:

sorta shooting myself in the foot here but rock drakes are pretty easy to solo. The only trick is getting a high level egg so that you get a decent food stat. Anything over lvl 170 is going to be easy. It takes 6hr to incubate but if they come out with a good food stat then they can last 3-4 hrs before the baby starves. So I drop the eggs in the morning before work and when I get home in the afternoon I have baby drakes waiting to get claimed. Then it's venom runs every 5-6 hours the first day , two runs on the second day , one run on the third day...maybe two. By the fourth day it should have enough food to last until it matures so you shouldn't have to do any venom run. For imprinting they only ever want to cuddle or rarely go for a walk so no kibble needed.  Also you should have them at 100% imprint by the end of the second day so you get a lot of wiggle room in case you miss an imprint.

Is their imprint still bugged? 25% per?

3 minutes ago, Kawarriorking said:

They imprint every eight hours or so and each imprint is 25% so four imprints and your done. I am not sure what was bugged but I have no problem getting 100% imprint on all my drakes.

Because it's the only dino that needs much less imprints than the time spent as all the others follow the formula : Time to reach maturation/8=number of imprints needed. 

In just terms of raising ignoring how the egg is obtained, rock drakes are by far the easiest. On birth a decent lvl has enough food to last hours.

My last batch was a set of 180 twins last breeding event. I only had to do 2 venom runs and had them at 100% imprint in just a day. Even on standard rates they are as easy as it gets.

14 hours ago, Weiss said:

Roll rats are really easy too, they can farm berries themselves, so you don't really have to feed them. Same with the monkeys.

Vultures and dimorphs are useful and only take about 24h to raise. 

Wyverns and drakes, provided you have a way of getting their food, don't need a lot of attention either. 

Set the baby on wander in a bunch of spiked off bushes for roll rat?

Archived