Rexben

Can’t back up data to iCloud

1 hour ago, WAHLUIGI said:

Same i tried to transfer my ipad air data to iphone 6 but instead of transfering it shows empty, i tried many things. I even deleted ark on my ipad to see if it saved or not (it did so i did not lose me account ?) so idk how to transfer and how it transfers bexause it’s probably not game center

So it's saving to the cloud on the ipad but not transferring over to the iphone? That sounds like an issue with your game center/apple ID. Are you signed into the iphone with the same information as the iPad? If you weren't, the cloud save wouldn't transfer over.

Having this issue aswell, trying to transfer my data from my old iPad Pro (1st gen 12.9) to my newer one (3rd gen 12.9).

the first time I tried to upload it, it was around 13000KB. It didn’t work. Now it’s at 21466KB. Still not working ( I have 4.7 Gb of space left in my iCloud).

Dear Wardrum

I have experienced a problem when my game kept crashing it started with me in the game I got frustrated with the crashes so I restarted my IPad Pro and Immediately clicked on Ark excited that the crashes I thought were gone were not I tried to upload to ICloud but it said hard restart your device or make sure your connected to a WiFi source I was confused because I read other comments saying this happened months ago but mine started today. I hope that this problem gets solved because I had a high level Giga and I’m not looking forward to lose him. I was also level 100 I do hope in the future I get my world back.

Thanks Wardrum

Edited by TheGamingDino

I'm at level 89 in single player mode.

I've written to you for months. but you've always been writing the same things!

actually there is a way. The solution to destroy / remove wild creatures is not. because I tried.

after long periods of experience, I understood why it is so large. Any object / detail (rocky, stone, grass, tree, whatever comes to mind !!) is causing large-scale data recording in any location. even in caves!!

Adding a small, non-detail, flat room to the game just to save the data will make the data smaller.

So we can call it a "recording room."

I hope you will consider my advice!

Respect, eagle2386

On 2/26/2019 at 1:26 AM, WarDrumKeys said:

Possibly. We're looking into ways to reduce save file size, though we still don't have any solutions for people who are getting the sign-in error. Still a ways off from a solution, but we are thinking about it.

i hope you can fix the sign in thing soon. I accidentally closed the game in the swamp cave and now it’s been like 4 days and still can’t log in my single player world. because it crashes. This never happened to me before. I have an iphone 7