Best way to remove/wipe/stop a tribe undermeshing a whole server.

Ronson12

So our server has been getting undermeshed by a tribe since launch(new 6 man tribe servers).the tribe is slowly killing off all of the legit tribes until nothing is left on the server.people constantly dying in high traffic areas to invisible turrets,if any one kills a tame of theirs no matter how crap it was they roll the server.they have soakers and spinos under the map.we found their base and took a video though its futile because with no exaggeration i can say now the whole server has reported this tribe yet they are still free to hound legit players so taking a video is just wishful thinking.

So my question is,how do we beat these guys? because it's only a matter of time before we have all our work killed from an invisible unkillable enemy,i for one have no interest in even trying to defend against such a boring enemy.i'd rather log off than stand there helpless while all our bloodlines drop dead for no reason.

7 minutes ago, Ronson12 said:

re-read the above please.whole server has already done so....

Unfortunately, thats (reporting) the only way to deal with undermeshers as the small tribe exist since they often brush off most reports as "taken care of", unless you know how to deal with them and it has to be repeated long . And even then, its very dangerous since you can get banned from trying to intervene against these mass offenders (try to guess why).

2 months ago my base on small tribe was completely destroyed by mesh. After 1 month, support replied that the investigation was over, but the results can not be reported. Nobody was banned. Now undermeshers tribe is alpha tribe on 24 server. Good job Wild Card. 
Ok... Start again on new server!
2 weeks ago my base was attacked by mesh again.  All the dinosaurs were lost, the teleports were blown up. We sent 6 reports. And no one answered us.
Lately I think the best way to stop undermesh is do not play on Ark Small Tribes. Support dont help you.

Ark Small Tribe = Ally like Global Oficial + Undermeshing every day.

Without admin intervention? Nothing. That's killing the numbers back down to what they were pre 6 man server release again. The mass drop in player count again is not due to it getting old. It's because under mapping is something that now happens on every server. It's as bad now as the duping was before legacy was made what it is now. Send a report with video footage like anyone else would (pictures get ignored) and if you catch the account then they will ban them. However most are alt accounts, so gg. If you place turrets under the map to shoot them, they will report you and then YOU will be admin wiped for the same thing they are doing. Except on your main base instead of some troll alt. I came back to ark for a little bit on hardcore, but even those are infested with the cheating now. 3 days after I gave away my base, the map was attacked by the same guy who had wiped it quite a few times before. Ark has yet again made it very clear what their focus is on right now just through that ark digest. Extinction. If you don't like the way they handle it, stop playing. They take note of those numbers more than people think and eventually do something. However if you refuse to stop, then its just a fact of life on the average official pvp server atm. Best thing you can do is attempt to learn how to do it yourself so you can defend your base under the map when they come. 

7 hours ago, Ronson12 said:

So our server has been getting undermeshed by a tribe since launch(new 6 man tribe servers).the tribe is slowly killing off all of the legit tribes until nothing is left on the server.people constantly dying in high traffic areas to invisible turrets,if any one kills a tame of theirs no matter how crap it was they roll the server.they have soakers and spinos under the map.we found their base and took a video though its futile because with no exaggeration i can say now the whole server has reported this tribe yet they are still free to hound legit players so taking a video is just wishful thinking.

So my question is,how do we beat these guys? because it's only a matter of time before we have all our work killed from an invisible unkillable enemy,i for one have no interest in even trying to defend against such a boring enemy.i'd rather log off than stand there helpless while all our bloodlines drop dead for no reason.

Unfortunately there is not much you can do but report. I found a group of cheaters (7 in a tribe), found their server number after they meshed my base, and found where they were built. I took video of their exploits, linked to the Xbox gt that they themselves took of meshing, even videos where they were bragging that they were meshing, and the GM's did nothing. Me and my group had to go find them and wipe them ourselves.

I even got into a confrontation with a YTer. The guy took video of his cheating, bragged about it, admitted it, and said the devs wouldn't do anything because they were friends. It took MONTHS of this guy posting public video on YT for him to finally be wiped and banned. That was only AFTER he released a video stating that the only reason the devs won't touch him is because they are subscribed and love his videos. Only after that was something done. it's ridiculous

15 hours ago, Aylana314159 said:

I don't get why people still play official servers.

For PvP unofficial servers, you would need admins who don't actually play or participate in PvP. Unofficial servers are the only ones with real-time enforced rules.

On ps4 there is no nice unofficial pvp servers unfortunately. The only populated ones has stupid boosted drops, harvest and stats. I've tried to fight this myself by harvesting berries with a 50000% dmg stego or paracer which results in server crash, to show the users of these servers how idiotic they are. 

Archived