After nirvana tonic

Xel

I created nirvana tonic and drank it: it worked, I'm back at level 1 with still all of my engrs. Fine.

Then I went to my mortar and crafted some narcs to level up: I crafted more that a hundred and got around 30 xp (and I'm on primal pass). Weren't they supposed to give out something like 4xp?? Is this an after effect of the nirvana tonic? Like from now on all of my xp will be cut to a tenth?? Or is it that narcs on mobile simply give a lot less xp than on pc? I'm very confused and a bit worried...

Ok thanks, at least it’s just those then. Any suggestion on how to level up quickly? I’m crafting large crops but that’s boring af...
Yep! Try to bulid another base with wood or stone or metal because when you're trying to bulid a base you craft more things and gather more resources then you'll get more xp and that is the only way to level up faster though you'll get a new base/pen you'll also level up hope you like my suggestion [emoji6]

• 4 months later...
On 8/28/2018 at 11:50 PM, Xel said:

Ok thanks, at least it’s just those then. Any suggestion on how to level up quickly? I’m crafting large crops but that’s boring af...

My advise, get a super fast dino, one that can outrun raptors, saddle it up and go get those explorer notes. I start on the west coast of the island, between 50 and 60 lat and before I start my run I watch the ad to get double xp points, then grab the first explorer note, which will get another double xp boost, so I'll be getting a 4x xp boost. And then I'll work my way along the southern coasts. If done right, by the time, I get all the way to the east coast, ending off with the stegosaurus dossier, I'll have hit 50+ levels. It is a trial and error course though and I've played new games numerous times and built up a good memory of where all the dossiers are. If you know the lay of the Island, most of the dossiers are in the same general locations based on landmarks, not so much on GPS coordinates. I found it to be particularly fun, especially when a raptor does try to come after you and you easily out speed it. 

• 7 months later...
  • 5 months later...
On 8/30/2018 at 5:45 AM, DeVoiD said:

Do cave diving in snow/swamp cave..before getting in get explorer note and watch an ad..and  if you’re  willing to spend get also the focus buff... you will level to 80 in no time...

I think you can only do the swamp cave for the xp once since it doesnt reset pursuits. Same as the trophy room pursuit won‘t be available.

Archived