How long does it take?

Rickus17

I feel like a broken record here but it’s been over 3 weeks since we got brutally undermapped, there’s videos, screen shots, and even a pic from their account of them in our cave after.  They’ve openly admitted it to us as well as others in our cluster because they say the devs won’t touch them...  is it normal to hear nothing back about an issue such as this?  I mean I’ve paid for every map and pack and they post about their code of conduct but when that code has been destroyed I get nothing...  we’ve sent in prob 40 tickets about it... 

6 hours ago, lokifeyson said:

Well if the devs don't take care of it, let's bring it to some media attention, or maybe a lawyer? Idk I haven't had to deal with undermapping since cod waw lol

Wonder if there are elevator glitches as well lol

Haha no it’s not worth calling the media...  I’m just stating that they post a lot about going after people who cheat/undermap and they aparantly will wipe that tribe.  I doubt even that wipe will get my tribe back but I would love to see justice for people who need to cheat on a video game to be the better tribe...   

Unfortunately, that is why I don't play on Official anymore. There is always someone out there looking for a way to take advantage and break rules.

Let's face it, WC have limited to no credibility anymore regarding policies and their enforcement. Jeez, Jen even admitted on Reddit that they have the most well known tribe of duppers/exploiters beta test DLCs for them (months ahead of release), including Abberation -> Having unfair advantage over every other PvP tribe.

Regards.

Archived