Community Crunch 146: Mysterious Mysteries: Introducing ???????, ARK Modding Contest, & Great Migration 4!

Jen

Dangling the Carrot AGAIN?

I'm not going to read all the comments … I want to go play and I  have to waste countless hours to harvest new mats for new pieces.

With that said , when will we get Structures Plus . If ever.  It saves time and makes sense.  Your already opening up another sponsored session and we still have not seen Structures Plus since you announced it would be added.     

TwicthCon  October  2017 

Edited by Palamides2003

On ‎8‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 6:15 PM, Hyday said:

irst thought, "oh WOW this looks so awesome and adorable...." followed very quickly by my second thought, "...are we getting falcor? .... Holy crap..... WE ARE GETTING FALCOR!!!

Signed up just to type this... that is all..

I thought the EXACT same thing. Falkor look alike hype time!

Edited by Magmorta

23 hours ago, lilpanda said:

We base the list off of a few metrics, namely the average players playing and the max number of consecutive players. We look at this across a week (rather than just a single day, as many of our players only play weekends or only play during weekdays). We never stated that all servers on our list are ones that are completely dead and have zero players but generally speaking there are quite a few that are completely dead with maybe a single person playing for the entire week duration.

I'd be happy to look into your server though and see if there is indeed a mistake in the list, but the current list was actually given a very generous cutoff point for being considered "active" especially with this round of cutoffs compared to previous migrations.

Our server is on this list too and I know there are alot of other active tribes. Its PVE-NA-XboxOfficialServer302. Our base is at red ob.  We've been there for 2 years and put ALOT of time and effort into our base. 

On 8/27/2018 at 5:09 PM, danlillis said:

i am excited for that aquatic creature on what it is... and reason i say its aquatic is cause of the fins... i mean why else would it have something like those? ofcourse the head of a mammal is abit werid.... but meh also excited for this mod program update and i dont see why koola isn't even in the game yet that dossier is enough of a reason to add it @w@

I'm pretty sure those are wings

• Thanks 1

On 8/28/2018 at 2:09 AM, lilpanda said:

We base the list off of a few metrics, namely the average players playing and the max number of consecutive players. We look at this across a week (rather than just a single day, as many of our players only play weekends or only play during weekdays). We never stated that all servers on our list are ones that are completely dead and have zero players but generally speaking there are quite a few that are completely dead with maybe a single person playing for the entire week duration.

I'd be happy to look into your server though and see if there is indeed a mistake in the list, but the current list was actually given a very generous cutoff point for being considered "active" especially with this round of cutoffs compared to previous migrations.

lilpanda can you please check on island 306 xbox pve legacy and see if it's a mistake on the list I play with over 10 different people on that server. We don't all get on at the same time but it is well populated. Please strongly consider taking it off the list. 

On 8/28/2018 at 4:03 PM, lilpanda said:

Nope no PC kill list this round! PC has fewer legacy servers compared to PS4 and Xbox. After analyzing the numbers there were no PC servers that met any of our cutoffs so we opted to keep them all active for this round. That's not to say there won't be any in the future though as it's all about whether people are playing on the maps or not, but they're safe for now :)

-- Oh, I also pinned the topics. Thanks for the reminder, they were meant to be pinned!

On 8/28/2018 at 4:09 PM, lilpanda said:

Hi i believe their has been a mistake with the xbox legacy migration list. For some reason eu raganrock 3 is getting deleted yet its always in the top 10 and usually top 5. Both my tribe and 4 other tribes all moved to ths server to avoid this from happening

On 8/28/2018 at 4:09 PM, lilpanda said:

I have just finished re building my place and getting all my dinos together after the last wipe and now the server i'm on is getting deleted. What's the point in doing it all again? Just get rid of legacy and stop wasting every ones time. I tried moving to a popular server but they are all tame capped or filled with pillars. I've spent a lot of time on this game but i 'm about done there is no way i'm starting it all again leveling a new character and taming all the dinos i have. Really getting tired of it all now.

First thought, "oh WOW this looks so awesome and adorable...." followed very quickly by my second thought, "...are we getting falcor? .... Holy crap..... WE ARE GETTING FALCOR!!!

Signed up just to type this... that is all..

This was the first thought that I had after seeing it as well... glad I'm not the only one. ?

On 8/29/2018 at 12:32 AM, Winterfeuer91 said:

my question is if the dev's are know they are slowly wiping legacy, why not let us move legacy to official and be done rather than beat around the bush

They should just merge legacy and official now. Atleast for PvE.

They seperated legacy and new because of cheating (which mostly happens on PvP). Within a week there was duping on new servers. Instead of taking care of those players they decided this.