Community Crunch 146: Mysterious Mysteries: Introducing ???????, ARK Modding Contest, & Great Migration 4!

Jen

No PC kill list? 

Also can you please sticky the kill lists?

The new creature looks nice, my first though was falcor too, or the "dragon" from spirited away.

What has been bothering me for a while now; Is it possible to adjust the thumbnail for the mobile version? It always shows some random part of the picture, It would be better to have some important parts centered (face of the creature, not part of it's neck for example). 

Edited by Weiss

• Wildcard Community
6 hours ago, skellri said:

No legacy purge list for PC? Did we really luck out like that lol?

4 hours ago, Weiss said:

No PC kill list? 

Also can you please sticky the kill lists?

The new creature looks nice, my first though was falcor too, or the "dragon" from spirited away.

What has been bothering me for a while now; Is it possible to adjust the thumbnail for the mobile version? It always shows some random part of the picture, It would be better to have some important parts centered (face of the creature, not part of it's neck for example). 

Nope no PC kill list this round! PC has fewer legacy servers compared to PS4 and Xbox. After analyzing the numbers there were no PC servers that met any of our cutoffs so we opted to keep them all active for this round. That's not to say there won't be any in the future though as it's all about whether people are playing on the maps or not, but they're safe for now :)

-- Oh, I also pinned the topics. Thanks for the reminder, they were meant to be pinned!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Wildcard Community
1 hour ago, Bigkidz79 said:

I just read the statment about the server delete list and its a big lie the server im on has 4 to 5 in the morning and 3 to 4 playing at night  so i dont know what there on about 0 to players if thay looked at the server not throw darts at a list to servers to delete

We base the list off of a few metrics, namely the average players playing and the max number of consecutive players. We look at this across a week (rather than just a single day, as many of our players only play weekends or only play during weekdays). We never stated that all servers on our list are ones that are completely dead and have zero players but generally speaking there are quite a few that are completely dead with maybe a single person playing for the entire week duration.

I'd be happy to look into your server though and see if there is indeed a mistake in the list, but the current list was actually given a very generous cutoff point for being considered "active" especially with this round of cutoffs compared to previous migrations.

3 hours ago, lilpanda said:

We base the list off of a few metrics, namely the average players playing and the max number of consecutive players. We look at this across a week (rather than just a single day, as many of our players only play weekends or only play during weekdays). We never stated that all servers on our list are ones that are completely dead and have zero players but generally speaking there are quite a few that are completely dead with maybe a single person playing for the entire week duration.

I'd be happy to look into your server though and see if there is indeed a mistake in the list, but the current list was actually given a very generous cutoff point for being considered "active" especially with this round of cutoffs compared to previous migrations.

So there are 6 of use would like to now if thay are deleting all leg servers or just cutting the list of them and y cant we get a list of servers to go to or is thete a way to open the up the transmitters so we can go to dedicated for we dont have to keep moving and injoy the game not strees about when is the next cut and is it me again please help the players that have be playing for years the server is 24 i play in the day and 2 to 5 play at night 

Edited by Bigkidz79

I generally didn't understand, why they are not taking more or all legacys off. There are so many officials which have tame cap. There's imho a need of more servers. The announcement of WC was at release, that finally all legacys would be taken off by and by. I'm playing on PS4 and there are for example less officals SE-Servers on PVE then legacy PVE of SE....couldn't understand it.

Sorry for all legacy players, I also was one of you since release of the EA.  Understand also how much time you spent.

Yer time and money spent on season pass and other dlc and i have to start again y tick delelet leg before the new dlc gets releced dont see y we all have to pay for the game season pass the have to pay more money to be able to play your game thats just money hungry that cear more about the money not the bata players 

12 hours ago, RenobandStit said:

New creature looks like the dragon from never ending story....I shall tame it and name it Falcor!

First thought, "oh WOW this looks so awesome and adorable...." followed very quickly by my second thought, "...are we getting falcor? .... Holy crap..... WE ARE GETTING FALCOR!!!

Signed up just to type this... that is all..

Faalllcoorr.. whheere arre yoouu???

Edited by darcek

5 hours ago, lilpanda said:

If you could look im on 24 we got 5 new tribe jounded in the last week 

Looks like the extinction version of a Rock drake

It looks like a wolfs head with a basilisks body and seekers wings. I would say it lives in water if it wasn't for the claws. The wings also look like they don't belong on the creature, if you look at them closely they don't have any fur and it kinda makes you wonder about two creatures merging...

Edited by Slivka

On 8/27/2018 at 6:04 PM, RenobandStit said:

New creature looks like the dragon from never ending story....I shall tame it and name it Falcor!

Falkor**

not trying to be THAT guy  and correct your spelling but if you’re going to name him that i’d want someone to tell me if the spelling is wrong lol

Edited by Kai905