CrimsonRex94

Glitches in single player

I've begun to see quite a few glitches with my game. For example with my dire wolf... I tamed him after the god console got released for iOS but before the recent update that added Baryonyx. Today I was riding around on my wolf and could dismount fine with no issues but now when  I try to my wolf lifts off and rises up in the air. And I have fly turned off so it's not because of that. And restarting the game does not help believe me I've tried. He's still stuck in the same spot. I don't want to have to kill my tame to fix it. I know I could revive it again but I don't want this issue to continue. 

This still happens... when you use fly mode and forget to switch it off before mounting it causes your dinos to rise up in the air. Mounting back on and switching fly mode off doesn’t help either. Please fix this. Half my mounts I’m gonna have to kill and revive because they’re nearly floating off into space.

20 hours ago, CrimsonRex94 said:

This still happens... when you use fly mode and forget to switch it off before mounting it causes your dinos to rise up in the air. Mounting back on and switching fly mode off doesn’t help either. Please fix this. Half my mounts I’m gonna have to kill and revive because they’re nearly floating off into space.

You can also knock your creature unconscious. When it awakens, it stands normally. (Make sure to mount it, turn fly on and off, and then feed it biotoxin/narcotics while you’re still on it).