SERVER 349 CENTER EU PC

aruallee

this server is completely unplayable for so many months, you logg in and crash or its extremely laggy u cannot play. This has put me off playing ark all together. i have submitted countless outage reports that just go unnoticed, u cant place a ticket to a GM under this subject or you just get re directed to outage reports. i logg on to farm some spino sails.. crash over and over again at the volcano. trying to logg back in with ' unable to connect' or a instant crash when i do manage a logg in. so many people have complained about it... but nothing ever gets done. FIX THE SERVERS !!!! 

1 hour ago, BaldBudgie said:

Is it ALL the time or just often? I'm thinking someone's ddosing, unless the server is like that all the time. If its only sometimes, i would note who is online whenever it crashes. After a while you should be able to figure out who is crashing the server, and report them for exploits.

Its a PVE server. I doubt anyone would bother ddosing it. Most likely the lag is being caused by too many structures and tamed dinos on the server. I bet someone has gone and built over half the map with a giant base and stacked it full of tamed dinosaurs.

its the same time every day for around 2 - to - 3 hours , u just lag u cant go anywhere and then it just crashes and crashes. been like this for at least 3 month or more. many people have left because of it. i heard server 350 was the same from someone. i dont believe its ddosing as sometimes its just when im on and and just a few others, but its the same time every single day.i just want someone to look into it. 7:00 PM , Pacific Time (PT) is around when the issue happens and also sometimes in the morning. its extremely bad . baldbudgie the server isnt that heavily populated and its def not structure related its one of the quieter servers ive played on, there is no ridiculously stupid huge bases, i believe its server side related not ours. 

10 hours ago, ForzaProiettile said:

Its a PVE server. I doubt anyone would bother ddosing it. Most likely the lag is being caused by too many structures and tamed dinos on the server. I bet someone has gone and built over half the map with a giant base and stacked it full of tamed dinosaurs.

Wouldn't people still wanna dupe gigas and gear on pve? Dunno, never played pve, but it would seem like an easy way to bossfight and so.

Edit. Is duping even still a thing?

13 hours ago, ForzaProiettile said:

PVE servers have always been laggy. On PVP me and my tribe would go through all the beginner spots and clear out all the bases located there to clear up some lag on the server. I can only imagine how horrible it is when you don't have that option

3 hours ago, BaldBudgie said:

Wouldn't people still wanna dupe gigas and gear on pve? Dunno, never played pve, but it would seem like an easy way to bossfight and so.

Edit. Is duping even still a thing?

-Giga can't fight bosses. 

-Duped dinos gets deleted by server due to the unique ID they have

-Everything is so easy in PvE, I don't see the need to dupe mats or gear... Maybe blueprints to sell them, but that's like once or twice should be more than enough, not everyday. 

Archived