God console rant ps not telling u about why nvm just read

ansayr2542

hello I haven’t been on here for a while your probably like yeah we know and we freakin loved it buuuut that’s not the point the point is that  god console type ish ok it’s 15 dollaz like that’s as much as a small cookies and cream blizzard at Dairy Queen even the small ones are mmmm delicious mchwa mchwa mchwa I try to get the bigs ones though even tho my mommy doesn’t let me and yeeeeeees I know it not 15 dollaz wheeeeeeelll— IT SHOULD BE BECAUSE ITS DELICIOUS ? anyway I read that it said what you do have full access to and I believed it untill said hmmm Rachel I think it’s time for you to tame a megelasourus today (WELL I THINK NOOT) I started buying kibble I purchased a soothing balm I gave my self a meg saddle in the tanory shop with amber and then I set off I’ll tell you you what happens I crash and all my stuff is turned off I almost died from a velo you should be able to still have your settings you’ve made for the god console keys or whatever to still be on plz annnd now we will get to the met ok so I was flying over to the cave and as soon as I went in bam ? all my stuff was turned off and I have really bad anxiety so I don’t want to be in the dark I would like to have what I paid for (my mom paid for) still be intacked when I want it to be I don’t want to get rid of all my stuff so plz let us use the god console when ever we please because we (my mom) paid you money so I demand to have what I came and waited for oh and also I’m taking maters into my own hands because nobody else is saying so when is the Baryonyx coming to mobile

Archived