Help with Mammoth dossier location

LordOblivion99

I've been trying to get that dossier for a long time. I've collected all that were outside the caves and I investigated all of the caves in and out but I can't find it, and the worst part is that I died 25 times more or less trying to get it (especially in the south east cave, aka lava cave). If someone knows the location please tell me. By the way... the platform is mobile.

9 hours ago, LordOblivion99 said:

I've been trying to get that dossier for a long time. I've collected all that were outside the caves and I investigated all of the caves in and out but I can't find it, and the worst part is that I died 25 times more or less trying to get it (especially in the south east cave, aka lava cave). If someone knows the location please tell me. By the way... the platform is mobile.

I will help, I'm in my office now, when I get home I'll take a look at it, I have all the dossiers and I recorded them all but I don't have the ipad on me now. If someone else helped now that'd be great if not when I get home I will

10 hours ago, NeNe said:

I will help, I'm in my office now, when I get home I'll take a look at it, I have all the dossiers and I recorded them all but I don't have the ipad on me now. If someone else helped now that'd be great if not when I get home I will

Wow, that is awesome. Do u plan to publish all coords somewhere for the mobile version?

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Thanks, have to go after it some day...

Looks very well hidden in the depths of the Lava cave. I'm not sure your walkthrough will help much...can you make one starting at  the entrance?

I added the location to the Wiki. There is more to edit there because more Notes (like the ones in caves that are not on mobile) have a different location.

https://ark.gamepedia.com/Explorer_Notes/Locations#The_Island

Archived