Lost inventory while sleeping

Outlaw13

Signed up as this is driving me mad. Playing on PS4 server small tribe of 4. All slept in Tek pods, all some up with all gear and inventories empty. All station were turned on and 1 vault out of many empty, just 1. No doors broken no turrets fired, nothing in tribe log. Is this a glitch or were we admin ghost raided? Yes the server is boosted for Tek so that's not an issue, it's the principal. Can I trust this server.

Hope I can find an answer here as Google has failed me. Thanks

No windows. Were in a cave so only one way in which is small, multiple walls and doors to get through. Nothing even damaged. Turrets outside entrance and inside cave covering whole cave. Nothing fired no Dino's moved to engage.

I would say glitch on pods but for the 1 emptied vault and everything turned on, when we know for sure they were turned off.

1 hour ago, Outlaw13 said:

No tribe mate, we've played together for ages. We all went through the whole base, nothing. We all lost all our gear.

Use quote when replying to someone so they know to reply back :P 

I figured it was an official because of the small tribes part. What was in the empty vault? If its unofficial id keep extra close attention. Was the vault locked?

Admin ghost can't access other tribes boxes or inventories.

Admins can force themselves into other tribes to access their boxes, but that would show up in their tribe log.

Sorry hit my post limit, then forgot to check back. We are on unofficial. We had failed to see a hole at the back of the cave (face palm). It was the admin tribe that had raided us. The problem with this is their server rules state new players/tribe get a 7 day grace period, this was on day 2. Instead of leaving a note they stole our gear, same again on day 3. On day 4 we set trap at the hole we had now found to see if we could get anything on the tribe log about who it was. Night 5 they hit again but we kill them 5 times ( were offline) with raid protection of 15mins I believe, it takes them 3 hrs. Night 6 they hit again with 3 other tribes, 2 members come on into this try to fight back. Everything destroyed most times dead.

The biggest issues other than the grace period- their rules say don't be jerks take only what you need. Don't kill passive set tames. Don't raid same tribe within 5 days.  It seems they turn raid protection off at weekends, hence the 3 HR raid, nothing in the rules to say this happens. If I'm correct today as I post just past midnight will be the start of our day 8. Admin may not have used cheat but have broken all their own rules.

Thanks again

19 hours ago, Outlaw13 said:

Sorry hit my post limit, then forgot to check back. We are on unofficial. We had failed to see a hole at the back of the cave (face palm). It was the admin tribe that had raided us. The problem with this is their server rules state new players/tribe get a 7 day grace period, this was on day 2. Instead of leaving a note they stole our gear, same again on day 3. On day 4 we set trap at the hole we had now found to see if we could get anything on the tribe log about who it was. Night 5 they hit again but we kill them 5 times ( were offline) with raid protection of 15mins I believe, it takes them 3 hrs. Night 6 they hit again with 3 other tribes, 2 members come on into this try to fight back. Everything destroyed most times dead.

The biggest issues other than the grace period- their rules say don't be jerks take only what you need. Don't kill passive set tames. Don't raid same tribe within 5 days.  It seems they turn raid protection off at weekends, hence the 3 HR raid, nothing in the rules to say this happens. If I'm correct today as I post just past midnight will be the start of our day 8. Admin may not have used cheat but have broken all their own rules.

Thanks again

Damn man sorry to hear. I guess that answers your question about if the server is worth staying on. 

@d1nk sure does. @Wazzamaniacyeah that's what we thought. 

The first 2 raids were annoying plus with the don't be a jerk rule we found after, I thought why not just leave a sign saying we found a way in. You already know where we are.  A couple of days again I turn round in 9000+ Tek armour 2500 hp get killed by a naked guy in 2 hits with a sword.

know we know why they were so friendly to each out when we first got on, it's the same 4-5 tribes. Just in the time we've been on we've seen guys join, ask DILO? Then leave after a few days.

On ‎8‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 8:47 AM, Outlaw13 said:

Thanks again

If you play Official PVP in particular Small Tribe servers you won't have to deal with admin abuse and you will learn to be a better player in the long run. There are no rules or annoying admins so everyone is on a level playing field. No need to second guess if the admin is cheating or if they will change the rules overnight, or take the server down, or wipe the server because your smashing everyone.

None of that nonsense, just a good old fashioned bloodbath that can everyone can dive into and enjoy. The way it should be. 

On ‎8‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 11:28 AM, Outlaw13 said:

Signed up as this is driving me mad. Playing on PS4 server small tribe of 4. All slept in Tek pods, all some up with all gear and inventories empty. All station were turned on and 1 vault out of many empty, just 1. No doors broken no turrets fired, nothing in tribe log. Is this a glitch or were we admin ghost raided? Yes the server is boosted for Tek so that's not an issue, it's the principal. Can I trust this server.

Hope I can find an answer here as Google has failed me. Thanks

Caves are notorious for being meshed. I've had several people try to pop in my old base but get killed by my tri mounted heavies

Archived