pve Ragnarok[PvPvE]Pyria Mythos, S+ & MORE!

dragonbutt

゚・☆¸¸.•¨•【The First Wyverians】•¨•.¸¸☆・゚

★━━━━━━━━We're a growing community and our main focus is to create a successful server for everyone to enjoy and have fun in, along with just being themselves & finding new friends along the way. we're a chill set of individuals. We strive to be a non toxic server.━━━━━━━━━★

Discord Linkhttps://discord.gg/Us9TCVH

Details!

Server Name  First Wyverians ARK

Map : Ragnarok

Server Mod list:  https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1854617887

Other Server Info

♥ All decisions are completely community based. All changes are put to a vote and recorded in discord.

♥ Zero tolerance for bullying.

♥ 24/7 admin accessibility( all admins can be reached at any time of the day)

♥ NO admin abuse

♥ Last Wipe: 9/7/19 all servers

♥ Starter Pack available upon joining server; includes 1 set metal tools, 1 longneck rifle, 1 flyer(griffin, ptera, argie OR rock drake), 1 set hide clothing, 15 high end tranq darts. 

♥  everyone is welcome

♥ Weekly giveaways!!! Giveaways include; gamekeys, anime & manga merch, fandom merch, gaming accessories & MORE!

♥PS! We have had these servers going since Feb 2018 and dont plan on shutting down anytime soon.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 11/10/2018 at 4:39 PM, Paradize said:

I am literally a new player to the game, played maybe a few hours of single player and now want to expand and play with others! I assume you guys have a tribe going in there? Still learning on how things work lol

yeah! My tribe is the admin tribe but we really enjoy bringing on new players to teach them how to play! If you're still interested join the discord! and message me!! my discord name is bakugos bitch in the discord lol 

We JUST added another server too!!

Archived